The Liberal Media

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Clyde,

8,7,4 or whatever pages; my computer settings vs yours; not my point really, but rather the amusingly, absurd lengthiness of this thread vs others on this site.

As to your other comment.... aah;
Did someone put that into your head in an attempt to comfort you about all the other "big word" using kids, who did not have to ride the short bus to school?

Clyde,

8,7,4 or whatever pages; my computer settings vs yours; not my point really, but rather the amusingly, absurd lengthiness of this thread vs others on this site.

As to your other comment.... aah;
Did someone put that into your head in an attempt to comfort you about all the other "big word" using kids, who did not have to ride the short bus to school?

Nope, just my life experience. I have found that people that pretend they are better than their peers, and try to use non common words to show they are smarter are usually fooling themselves. You may not be that guy, but that was my impression from your post. I shouldn't have posted that comment, it was rude, but I tend to not filter my thoughts after a sixer of shiner.

This thread doesn't come close to the lenght or absurdity of most in the political section. I thought that near the end of this thread, it bacame less petty, and more of a good conversation. I don't think we are going to change each others point of view, but at least we can have a somewhat civil debate about what is going on in our country.

Sorry for the assumption, you are probably a cool guy, even if you do use SAT words:laugh:.

Latest resources

Back