• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Liberal Media

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Everybody knows that you don't raise taxes during a recession. And letting the Bush tax cuts expire is the same as raising taxes. Here's a good article for you to read glasspilot that actually comes from Yahoo, which I would consider left leaning. Raising anybody's taxes is robbery, especially right now.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100916/ap_on_bi_ge/us_tax_cuts

Sorry guess you'll have to cut and paste that.

Originally Posted by glasspilot
I My only problem is with the GOP and FOX. Both distort facts to suit their narrative. Facts should change the narrative, not the other way around. Maybe you disagree, that's okay.

Glass, do you honestly believe that the left doesn't do the exact same thing? Both sides are guilty. The problem is that you won't admit that your side has faults that are just as damaging as the ones you claim the right continues to violate. I'm not trying to get you to convert to the right or watch fox, just admit that neither side is perfect and that living by either extreme is killing this country.

Glass, do you honestly believe that the left doesn't do the exact same thing? Both sides are guilty. The problem is that you won't admit that your side has faults that are just as damaging as the ones you claim the right continues to violate. I'm not trying to get you to convert to the right or watch fox, just admit that neither side is perfect and that living by either extreme is killing this country.

No, I agree with you the left has extremists too and neither do a service for the country.

The problem is that nobody watches MSNBC compared to Fox. So by the numbers, if both are bad then Fox is worse for that fact alone.

No, I agree with you the left has extremists too and neither do a service for the country.

The problem is that nobody watches MSNBC compared to Fox. So by the numbers, if both are bad then Fox is worse for that fact alone.

I watch MSNBC, CNN, Fox and the local news. They all have their good and bad points. My personal values are more in line with what I see on fox. The difference is that I don't tell people to only watch fox and to stop watching MSNBC. I don't think people should only get news from one source. If you only get your news from msnbc, then you are guilty of what you despise the Fox followers of.

I watch MSNBC, CNN, Fox and the local news. They all have their good and bad points. My personal values are more in line with what I see on fox. The difference is that I don't tell people to only watch fox and to stop watching MSNBC. I don't think people should only get news from one source. If you only get your news from msnbc, then you are guilty of what you despise the Fox followers of.
I watch CNBC for Kudlow and Rick Santelli ( Founder of the TEA Party).

But I will start watching CNN @ 8PM Eastern instead of FOX - O'Reilly. Friend from my HS graduating class is supposed to become a co-anchor.

What happend to my post???

Here, I found a couple germane clips from Jon Stewart to back up my point.

Clip One deals with Fox using old footage to boost the numbers for a tea party event. They got caught.

Clip One

On Clip Two go to FIVE MINUTE mark to see my main point...or you can watch the whole thing. Up to you.

This one deals with Sean Hannity clipping a quote from Obama to make a whole different point.

Clip Two

Lying about facts is the equivalent of cheating on a test. It's to journalism what drinking and flying is to aviation.

Please stop supporting Fox and the lies. Vote republican if you want but don't let that propaganda machine get away with lying. The dumb in America believe it.

You say fox used selective editing. How can you confirm Jon Stewart the comedian didn't edit the clips?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back