• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The leeches are out....on 3407

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1. There is ONE pilot and ONE helper. No matter who's screw up it was, blame will go to the PIC.

2. Doesn't matter what the attorney knows or doesn't know. It's about $$. He will build a case to convince a jury (you can safely bet that ANY pilot will be excluded therefrom) that this is SOMEBODY's (with deep pockets) fault and they should be made to pay for there intentional willingness to kill these people.

Then why is the FO of the ComAir accident being taken for all he's worth?

all of it is bu!!$h!t and greed

I could say something about this situation, but I'd probably get suspended...

He's the only one left alive.

That's never stopped them from suing the family of a deceased pilot before... I'm sure they'll go after the families of the deceased pilots in this case too, just give it a lil time

They might as well sue spoons for making Rosie O'Donnell fat while they're at it.

Everyone.

A few things:

Autopilots in icing: Does anyone remember Eagle in Roselawn or Comair in DET? Fact of the matter is, it has been so long since anyone flew turboprops (and thus actually flew) some of these lessons have been forgotten. What's that saying about those who fail to remember the past are....? Ice detectors and automatic anti ice have created an entire generation of scary, lookin out the window, not even aware of how much shiat you are in pilots.

IF IF IF IF IF (did you notice I said IF?) it turns out that someone pulled when the pusher pushed in a stall......... this equals PILOT ERROR. Live with it and learn from it.

Don't kid yourselves, if it was one of your family members, you would be the first in line at this corksuckers door wanting a pound of flesh and willing to testify what an idiot that guy was.

I'm sure that the FO on 5191 was named as a defendant in the lawsuits. I cannot, however, find anything that says that he is being held accountable outside of the usual umbrella of protection that comes from being an employee of the carrier. If anyone has any information showing that this guy actually paid money out of his own pocket for the accident, provide it and I will become more outraged.

If we want to collect our fortunes, we must own our failures.

Latest resources

Back