• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The latest on the AWA and AAA seniority

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MCDU, not sure who elected you the FI.com spokesperson for the East. Your stuff is somewhat inflamatory and unprofessional. Why not let the real powers that be settle this and let the Westie Keyboard Commandos on here play with their own cranks?

None of what is said here matters. Not in the slightest. What are you, anyway? Are you and MDA guy? Are you really just a GIA dude with nothing better to do? If you think you're helping some cause on here, trust me, you ain't. Just let it be and let the chips fall where they will.

BC

I used to fly for Gulfstream then I got furloughed. That is what Dope in an RJ says. I do not work for USAIR. Me and Dope were in the same intial til he flunked out because of tourette syndrom.

M

MCDUs' not some extremist; this is how they really think as a group. Why else are we going to trial? The whole world except the usair pilots understand the difference between longevity and seniority.

MCDU, not sure who elected you the FI.com spokesperson for the East.
Nobody! He's suffering from Turrets syndrome. Funny thing is, of all the things in this world to try to aspire to be, why an easthole?:laugh:

Your stuff is somewhat inflamatory and unprofessional.
That's because mcdoosh isn't a real pilot. Just some pant leg scratcher wanting attention.

Why not let the real powers that be settle this and let the Westie Keyboard Commandos on here play with their own cranks?
Speaking of playing with cranks, do you want to know the reason mcdoosh was fired from Gulfstream international? Well, we'll just leave that one for the Darwin awards!;)

None of what is said here matters. Not in the slightest. What are you, anyway?
He's a flaming homo! Note the references to the NGPA outings!

Are you and MDA guy?
Nope!

Are you really just a GIA dude with nothing better to do?
Yup!

If you think you're helping some cause on here, trust me, you ain't. Just let it be and let the chips fall where they will.

BC
He can't help himself. When his parents lock him in the closet and they forget to give him his meds, the above posting is a reslut.

MCDUs' not some extremist; this is how they really think as a group. Why else are we going to trial? The whole world except the usair pilots understand the difference between longevity and seniority.

seniority Anoun1 longevity, seniority
the property of being long-lived Category Tree: abstractionattributepropertyageoldnesslongevity, seniority

2 seniority, senior status, higher status, higher rank
higher rank than that of others especially by reason of longer service Category Tree: statestatus; positionhigh statusseniority, senior status, higher status, higher rank

Look up "seniority" at Merriam-Webster
Look up "seniority" at dictionary.com

Forum discussions with the word(s) 'seniority' in the title:

employer's substitution and seniority recognition
to ask someone how many years seniority they have
seniority
seniority/age/length of relationship?
Employee Seniority
seniority lapse

Its funny how people try to change things. Reminds me of some people are trying to remake the definition of marriage. Seniority has everything to do with longevity. Anything else is BS.

M

Can an Eastie please respond to my question of blame on the last page? Is it really the world against the East pilots or just their way of dealing with decisions that do not go their way? If Wake rules against the East in May, does that make him a senile old man(mid-50's) or just corrupt? He could not be correct and rule against the East's viewpoint could he?

Scope,

I believe its "Tourette's Syndrome".

I know it must be tough not cashing in on a lottery ticket. The junior AWA F/O's on here would have about almost 1000 Easties below him and would be around 60% up the list.

M

Perhaps, but HE WOULD HOLD EXACTELY THE SAME POSITION (IE Reserve 737 FO, etc) HE HELD PRE-MERGER - Therefore it's FAIR!

In Your little dream world, Your Pre-Merger 1988 Hire Reserve 737 FO would somehow magically leapfrog and hold Airbus Line Holder Captain. - That's a WINDFALL and NOT FAIR.

Poor MCDU, he keeps whacking the hornets nest and nothing happens. Maybe a kindly adult will sit him down and explain the issue to him.

Slowly.

Perhaps, but HE WOULD HOLD EXACTELY THE SAME POSITION (IE Reserve 737 FO, etc) HE HELD PRE-MERGER - Therefore it's FAIR!

Really? Why would a guy with over 1000 below him choose to be a reserve 737 FO? Something doesn't add up there, Chief.

In Your little dream world, Your Pre-Merger 1988 Hire Reserve 737 FO would somehow magically leapfrog and hold Airbus Line Holder Captain. - That's a WINDFALL and NOT FAIR.

And that's also a huge, inflamatory bunch of BS. Sad that none of you guys will be real with your explanations. The only windfall in all of this would be the NIC with no restrictions whatsoever. It's bull$#!t, everyone knows it (except, of course, for the FI.com regulars here in westie playland), and there are people trying to stop it. Nicolau is an idiot, U-APLA acted like a bunch of idiots as they have for decades, and this mess was the result.

Furthermore, furlough isn't some scorge upon a pilot's house, family, and reputation. Furlough is the ultimate concession to save the ship. I would never tell your West furloughees that their DOH doesn't count, or that if we merge with, say, UAL or AA that they should get stapled. That mentality is very strong on the West, isn't it....that furloughed guys are total losers and should get nothing? Well, you guys can try to f&^% your own furloughees.....we will have stick up for them just as we are trying to stick up for our own by returning Date of Hire to its rightful place in organized labor.

Given your history, your scabs, your relative newby status to being union pilots, I'm sure that westies will be screaming for DOH given the correct set of merger circumstances. Too bad you don't just man up now, because you'll look like real @ss wipe hypocrites when you do.

Meantime, we'll continue to look out for your furloughed pilots, paying for their medical insurance, and hoping for their return. If we merge before then, we won't be like you westies and tell 'em "too bad you wern't "on property" when the merge happened, cause now you're screwed forever."

DOH...MF's!!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back