• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The latest on the AWA and AAA seniority

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Poor MCDU, he keeps whacking the hornets nest and nothing happens.
He's whacking alright, but I don't think its a hornets nest. I believe its more of an east pilot. That's where he gets his info from.
Let's not forget about his "backhand antics" at the gay outings he rants about.

Maybe a kindly adult will sit him down and explain the issue to him.

Slowly.
I doubt it.

In this you are correct. However if you do not believe that he can amend the TA and order the list implemented, call up usapa and ask seham what a Federal Judge can and can't do. On second thought, if you want a real answer and not the delusional answer. Ask most any other legal entity. You may find out that the Judge is just like an Emperor in this area if he follows the law.

Anyone can speculate what the judge will do. No matter what he does it is subject to higher authority.
The proposition that the judge will be the last word is a pipe dream, not matter what he comes up with.

ALPA has tied two cats together by their tails and thrown them over a cloths line.. and then hit them with a stick. And some people actually think the judge is gonna reach in there and convince the cats to stop fighting. He could separate the cats by a thousand miles and they would spend the rest of their life clawing and scratching back to the fight.

Anyone can speculate what the judge will do. No matter what he does it is subject to higher authority.
The proposition that the judge will be the last word is a pipe dream, not matter what he comes up with.

ALPA has tied two cats together by their tails and thrown them over a cloths line.. and then hit them with a stick. And some people actually think the judge is gonna reach in there and convince the cats to stop fighting. He could separate the cats by a thousand miles and they would spend the rest of their life clawing and scratching back to the fight.

The Judge is going end this. Sure, the East will appeal a loss...appeals to contract law cases in the 9th circuit have a less than 2% success rate. Judge Wake, Literally wrote a book on appeals and the legal process of such. Good Luck with that avenue.

When you start painting yourself into a corner, eventually you WILL run out of room. It's taken USAPA just a little more than a year to do so. Go to www.cactuspilot.com and read the updates...the latest one is really good. Read through all the updates and get educated on the reality of your situation.

Last edited:
What??????

I think somewhere, PETA is drawing up an objection to your negative portrayal of cats in this analogy.....

Every US Air topic always degenerates to this I think you think BS. How about we solve this with a 40 year fence. Let the furloughs or jobs fall where they may.

After all the BS postings on this thread, the bottom line is Judge Wake will make his ruling on or about May 8th, with a jury trial.

What ever the outcome is, USAPA will try to appeal, however, Judge Wake has maintained that the ruling will be final, BINDING.....read USAPA attorney semen, BINDING.....meaning, no more BS, no more delaying, no more twisting of facts, move on and stop billing the constituency of your failed experimental union (association) into oblivion. Unfortunately, the so called "Good Union Pilots" will probably continue to donate to semen and company until this place implodes.

Funny how USAPA wants to sue the company for not following BINDING agreements while they don't honor their previous BINDING agreements with their fellow pilots........Quite the conundrum they've developed!!

Cheers!!

Nicolau is an idiot (Give me a break) , U-APLA acted like a bunch of idiots as they have for decades, and this mess was the result.(Preach on, Brother Beavis)

Furthermore, furlough isn't some scorge upon a pilot's house, family, and reputation. Furlough is the ultimate concession to save the ship. (So why am I furloughed while a new-hire on the East is still working, or what about the 6 eastwipes that were recalled to the West and then allowed to return to the East when they were furloughed? - You're welcome, Asswipe)

Meantime, we'll continue to look out for your furloughed pilots (Are you fXXking kidding me?), paying for their medical insurance (really? Where the fXXk is my insurance then ??) , and hoping for their return (yeah, I'll believe that when hell freezes over). If we merge before then, we won't be like you westies and tell 'em "too bad you wern't "on property" when the merge happened, cause now you're screwed forever (I think you'll Wake up to the facts soon enough......)."

DOH...MF's!!!!!! (see your sentence about U-ALPA above)

Geebus, you Eastwipes are all alike.............

I would never tell your West furloughees that their DOH doesn't count, or that if we merge with, say, UAL or AA that they should get stapled.

Merge, huh? Why would anyone co-sign on a deadbeats mortgage when he could wait 3 months and buy the house for pennies on the dollar?

Sorry, there ain't gonna be any merger. The moose out front shoulda told ya.

Latest resources

Back