The latest Fedex rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If they do drain the pool...

and start interviewing, anybody know how many pilot profiles they already have on file, and if they will start accepting new ones right away?

Air Inc has a note on the APR newsletter that FEDEX might open the profile window in April. And it is April so I would think it could be any day now. Who knows.

Chaz

Training Letter

To the person who asked "what is this training letter"?

That is just a list of everybody who was awarded a seat change in the recent bid. It lists when you will start training, who you will be training with and when you should finish. For ex.- I was awarded A300 Captain in MEM. My training date is 11Sep (hope that's not prophetic). I know who my training partner will be and I'm slated to finish on 24Nov. All subject to change, of course.

I have recently heard that there will be a big uptick in postal freight.

Man, I LOVE rumors, especially the ones I'm reading on this thread!! My eyes are stingin' from the chlorine in this pool, but I can see some potentially great news coming. Thanks a million to all the folks on the property putting this info out.

I do have a question, though. Wouldn't a completely new training bid actually DELAY any new hire training? I hope not, but I had to ask.

I've got my phone by my side and a dry towel waiting...
:D :D :D :confused: :D

Dude - you just reminded me of a great quote. From Ray's dad on "Raymond":

"Opera! Just what the world needs - more fat ladies singing!"

How many are in the current hiring pool now? Anyone know the actual number beyond the posted FDX poolie list?

Pool Number

The actual number of people in the pool, according to most rumors and other sources, is 60.

Latest resources

Back