• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Lanyard Police

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is no difference between "liberal" PC and Conservative/christian PC. The only difference is that Conservative/christian PCers have o'reiley and limbaugh to teach them how to act angry at things others would let roll off their backs.

Isn't it possiible that the lady was not pissed about your
"small wiriting" jesus lanyard but, like many people she finds that any lanyard with commercial slogans looks tacky and unproffesional?

maybe she's actually read into the bible and was ticked that the possibility existed that you will start the flight, but not be there to finish it.

Uhm....

There is no difference between "liberal" PC and Conservative/christian PC. The only difference is that Conservative/christian PCers have o'reiley and limbaugh to teach them how to act angry at things others would let roll off their backs.

Isn't it possiible that the lady was not pissed about your
"small wiriting" jesus lanyard but, like many people she finds that any lanyard with commercial slogans looks tacky and unproffesional?

Since when is "I Love Jesus" a commercial slogan????
My lanyard is neither tacky nor unprofessional. I am not procelatizing to the masses. My point being that the PC nazis are everywhere and for some reason love to take something simple & harmless and turn it into a fight, or at the very least a self-righteous rant in the ticket line.

I personally, find her "disgust" very funny. Now shopping for a lanyard that will really offend. :p

-FW

Since when is "I Love Jesus" a commercial slogan????
My lanyard is neither tacky nor unprofessional. I am not procelatizing to the masses. My point being that the PC nazis are everywhere and for some reason love to take something simple & harmless and turn it into a fight, or at the very least a self-righteous rant in the ticket line.

I personally, find her "disgust" very funny. Now shopping for a lanyard that will really offend. :p

-FW

How about "I Love Mohammed", or "Koran Kommando"?

Latest resources

Back