• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

THE Kit Darby Book of Revelation!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You really have no idea what you're talking about. Really. You don't.

Actually, I do. Guitar filled in the blanks for me.
Thanks for playing.

Now that you have the facts, you can decide if you want to support that dirt bag.
Or maybe you can send K(sh)it a few hundred so he can get you that dream job. :rolleyes:

Examples?

Are you related to him? You seem to take to his defense. Maybe you need him to come in as an consultant for ASA management to get a clue.
Oh wait, we have already btch slapped him so he won't make that mistake again. He wouldn't want all those potential customers to know his true colors.

Listen and learn, the man does not deserve our business.

Do you have a different version of that story? If so, I'd like to hear it.
Remember that little "I'm Sorry" letter he sent to the pilot group? I wish I could find an old copy of it to paste here. It essentially said....blah blah blah....I'm sorry.....Blah blah blah.....I'm not really familiar with the fractional business....

What a minute ( :eek: ) Not familiar with it, but qualified to supply analysis data???

Six months after Sept. 11, 2001, I was a 1500 pilot with 25 hrs multi and stuck in a dead-end, low-paying freight job with no end in sight. The majors were furloughing still and it was only going to get worse.

Desperate to find something better, I called Air Inc and Kit got on the phone. He told me not to believe all the nay-sayers and that I could go right from Cessna 210 to Delta Airlines in less than six months if I follow his program... and fork over the $$$ of course!

That told me all I need to know about Kit Darby.

Remember that little "I'm Sorry" letter he sent to the pilot group? I wish I could find an old copy of it to paste here. It essentially said....blah blah blah....I'm sorry.....Blah blah blah.....I'm not really familiar with the fractional business....

What a minute ( :eek: ) Not familiar with it, but qualified to supply analysis data???

Actually, I don't remember Kit sending out an apology to our pilot group. But I'd like to see it if someone can find it.

I wonder if he likes his crow warm or cold.

The places feeling the pinch for pilots right now are the regionals and flight schools. As the vietnam era pilots continue to retire and int'l expansion continues the shortage will bleed over into to major carriers. European majors are already feeling the pinch and has the MPL in place which is in the works for the US.

Major factors include military pilots staying in due to the major cuts the 121 pilots took. The high cost of flight training since 9/11 reducing the number of pilots selecting the civilian route.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back