• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Ghost of (Eastern) flight 401

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So the guy dies at work, and then has to stay at work for eternity? That really sucks. Eastern must of had some bad a$$ crew schedulers. Ummm Captain, I know you're dead and all, but I need you for a four day tomorrow. Personally I would haunt a fishing boat, a vacation cabin in the mountains, or a beach somewhere.

I flew with a bunch ex EAL FEs on the L188 at TIA they knew Don Reppo, the ghost I heard the stories about him before I read the book or saw the movie interesting reading

That crash is the reason AP's make so much noise when they disconnect nowadays.

Brings back memories

I remember flying with one of the FAs on that flight

She only fly in the back. That's where she was on 401.

My dad spent months in MIA reassembling that L10 for the investigation. He said there was a weird felling then. They ended up removing all salvage parts from the fleet.

My dad spent months in MIA reassembling that L10 for the investigation. He said there was a weird felling then. They ended up removing all salvage parts from the fleet.
It was a F/A that had the first encounter with the Reppo's ghost. She saw his head in a mirco wave oven in the lower galley. He warned her of a false engine fire warning.

I am sure he has some stories . I see the movie can be watched on YouTube .

I do remember she wore a bracelet with with names on it

Latest resources

Back