Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The General Freelancing as a Stock Analyst?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Crickets.......
The Genny has to wait till Uncle Steve finishes playing hide the Vienna sausage with his mom before he can get the answer to the question of the day. In the mean time he/she/it will claim to have been in the Caribbean, whereas on any other day any other thread would be 10 replies deep.

I plan on hounding her with all kinds of questions....see where it takes us

If I were a fatherless troll like general lee, I would continuously seek the attention you fools continuously feed him, but you guys just don't fvking get that.

So who is the fleet captain and technical manager for the 757/767?

Capt Bob B, and Michael B.... Looking at "My Fleet" under "Contact us." How about the two fleet managers, 2 CLCPs, and 3 technical writers? How about some other fleets? Are you friends with PBR? Yikes.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
If I were a fatherless troll like general lee, I would continuously seek the attention you fools continuously feed him, but you guys just don't fvking get that.

Ahahahaha!!

Wow, you are so jealous. Look, I'm not responsible for your lot in life, and it's apparent you can't control your anger. I enjoy this website, enjoy all parts of this industry, and there are plenty of haters out here like you and box office that have to blame people for things that have happened to them. Not my fault. But, I still enjoy FI, and will give advice to people who want it. You will always be upset. Oh well.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Capt Bob B, and Michael B.... Looking at "My Fleet" under "Contact us." How about the two fleet managers, 2 CLCPs, and 3 technical writers? How about some other fleets? Are you friends with PBR? Yikes.

Bye Bye--General Lee

How many flights you dispatch on your shift today?

Ahahahaha!!

Wow, you are so jealous. Look, I'm not responsible for your lot in life, and it's apparent you can't control your anger. I enjoy this website, enjoy all parts of this industry, and there are plenty of haters out here like you and box office that have to blame people for things that have happened to them. Not my fault. But, I still enjoy FI, and will give advice to people who want it. You will always be upset. Oh well.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Please show examples of anyone asking for "YOUR advice"...:puke:

Ahaha! You lose. How many lavs did you dump today? Funny stuff.

Bye Bye---General Lee

No, we all know I did not lose.

Hey on another note, you probably should go back and read the April 27, 2012 memo in regards to Deltas Media Policy Overview...

Also check up on the memo issued Oct 7, 2013 as well

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back