Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The General Freelancing as a Stock Analyst?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seriously, how many last chances are they going to give this jerk? How altruistic of him to help "all those people" get jobs at Delta with his alleged private messages. I almost fell out of my chair laughing. I'm sure candidates walk into the interview and the first question they get asked is whether they know General Lee, kind of like the Plato days. And since we just announced hiring, his claims are even more ridiculous. I'm sure a no name 7ER copilot in a company of 10,000+ has really figured out to get people hired here. Funny stuff.

Everyone here knows this clown does not live up to his ridiculous claims. They simply don't add up. Even if he is a pilot, I suspect he's a regional pilot since 90% of his 17,000 posts are trolling the regional board trying to piss people off. He has been caught so many times in his lies. He even got caught red handed with his alternate character On Your Six, and even went so far as to claim they were good friends outside the board and talk often! That's pure insanity! Go ahead and bring him back General.

Why anyone even argues with this fool is beyond me. Since the mods either can't or won't get rid of him, all we need to do is ignore him. Every post to him enables him to gain another on his idiotic quest to have the most posts on FI. If everyone just ignores him, he will have no option but to go away and find another way to entertain himself while he's allegedly furiously typing like Gollum in his hotel room in Paris or Rio.

Now of course, I just enabled him another post, where his tired, idiotic, predictable response will be to call my sexuality into question, then state that i'm not really a Delta pilot because I posted this on the regional board. Which is really ironic and dumb considering most of his posts are here, but that doesn't really matter to him.

Like! The person or most likely, people that make up the private lee profile have proven themselves most troll worthy! HS

Hey General, could you remind us what aircraft you are currently flying for Delta?

Hey General, could you remind us what aircraft you are currently flying for Delta?

It's still in the profile, hasn't changed in years. When it does, I'll change it. I used to fly the 757/767 "Domestic" Category doing Caribbean turns, then switched to the "ER", which now is the only 757/767 category besides the 765, or the 767-400. Any other questions?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Like! The person or most likely, people that make up the private lee profile have proven themselves most troll worthy! HS

Are you still hating life as a USAir East pilot? You call people trolls when they consistently remind you of the TRUTH. Sad but true. You guys really need to accept the NIC and move on....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Ah... Look at that attitude........ The real private lee is in the office this morning trying to stir up dissension among the Pilot groups........ Usair? Nic award? There you go folks, watch this scumbag attempt to promote his "agenda".... There's that mean spirited, union busting mentality we have all come to know and love......

A Delta Pilot? Hardly...... A weeny, union busting labor attorney? Yup!

This person or persons are truly garbage. Think about it, who would spend so much time and energy to promote an anti-union agenda? A Delta Pilot??
A scumbag lawyer???

Maybe we can start a thread and take a poll to see how the flight info community will vote????? HS

It's still in the profile, hasn't changed in years. When it does, I'll change it. I used to fly the 757/767 "Domestic" Category doing Caribbean turns, then switched to the "ER", which now is the only 757/767 category besides the 765, or the 767-400. Any other questions?

Bye Bye---General Lee

So who is the fleet captain and technical manager for the 757/767?

Probably some pencil pushing cubicle warrior pilot wannabe in the GO who has access to DeltaNet.

10 bucks and my left nut says this guy is a dispatcher....Thus explaining the amount of time spent posting on here, and the access to information like you said.

So who is the fleet captain and technical manager for the 757/767?
Crickets.......
The Genny has to wait till Uncle Steve finishes playing hide the Vienna sausage with his mom before he can get the answer to the question of the day. In the mean time he/she/it will claim to have been in the Caribbean, whereas on any other day any other thread would be 10 replies deep.

Latest resources

Back