Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The General Freelancing as a Stock Analyst?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You see genny, I have not only a 4 year degree, but plenty of post grad work, as well as technical training. My fault was/is in being hired right before 9/11. I have had applications/resumes out prior, and have them out now. When I get hired and move to the mainline, the only thing that will change is the MFG of the plane and which side I sit on.
You on the other hand will still be sitting in your moms
basement trying to torment regional guys unfortunate enough to believe you are a mainline pilot. For that I pity you to a miniscule degree.
If you think you are immune to discovery, think again, someone wants you bad enough and has a connection or two in the Intelligence field and your ISP can be had with a few keystrokes, all via backchannel sourcing, they just have to want to find you bad enough.
The real beauty is, you have jerked enough chains and rattled enough cages to have generated at least one hater/stalker who just might have the above connections.
Enjoy looking over your shoulder.....

I'll make sure I don't go to Idaho Falls then! I may have frustrated some on here with my superior intellect and rapier wit, but at the same time I have given well thought out advice to many. I get PMs all the time asking for advice, and they are all thankful. I enjoy that. You'd be surprised who on the Regional board has asked me, and I always give it gladly.

Look, you are mad. Mad at your lot in life, with all of your Community College degrees and what not, you still aren't where you EXPECTED you would be. Don't fret though, hiring is around the corner, and as long as you don't bring up your puerile gross out rants, you may make it through the interview (although it is suspect whether or not you'll pass any psych or MMPI exam). As I stated, there were guys in my class that were 47 years old. I bet you'll do it before or at that age. Good luck!

Btw, I am ready to give more advice to anyone, including you. Anyone who wants a second opinion, I'm ready. Most of my "slamming" days are over, unless it is defensive. Better days are around the corner for everyone. Have a great one.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
I'll make sure I don't go to Idaho Falls then! I may have frustrated some on here with my superior intellect and rapier wit, but at the same time I have given well thought out advice to many. I get PMs all the time asking for advice, and they are all thankful. I enjoy that. You'd be surprised who on the Regional board has asked me, and I always give it gladly.

Look, you are mad. Mad at your lot in life, with all of your Community College degrees and what not, you still aren't where you EXPECTED you would be. Don't fret though, hiring is around the corner, and as long as you don't bring up your puerile gross out rants, you may make it through the interview (although it is suspect whether or not you'll pass any psych or MMPI exam). As I stated, there were guys in my class that were 47 years old. I bet you'll do it before or at that age. Good luck!

Btw, I am ready to give more advice to anyone, including you. Anyone who wants a second opinion, I'm ready. Most of my "slamming" days are over, unless it is defensive. Better days are around the corner for everyone. Have a great one.

Bye Bye---General Lee
Ya see genny, you still don't read so good. Not many want your advice, because taking advice from a zit encrusted internet wanna be pilot would be foolish at best. You got smacked down by the mods for your vitriolic diatribes, that is the real reason for your new found civility, nothing else nor more. The better days are gonna be for the guys who have 121 experience, your computer rants will not count, no matter how much you want it to.

Ya see genny, you still don't read so good. Not many want your advice, because taking advice from a zit encrusted internet wanna be pilot would be foolish at best. You got smacked down by the mods for your vitriolic diatribes, that is the real reason for your new found civility, nothing else nor more. The better days are gonna be for the guys who have 121 experience, your computer rants will not count, no matter how much you want it to.

Well alrighty then..............Farm out!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Looks like you don't have many fans either PBR....

Bye Bye---General Lee
Got plenty of fans, 2 big ones behind me at work, a desk one at home, and a few in the car. If you think, I care one iota about what you or anyone else on this board thinks you would be sadly mistaken. If Jim doesn't like my banter he is always free to refute it. You are sad pathetic self absorbed troll who gets his/it's jollies yanking on other peoples chains. If people get a little too close to your truth, you go postal and get banned for a week or 2, quite predictable really. I give you about 2 weeks before you start with your nasty name calling again.

Latest resources

Back