The Flight Options Shutdown File

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FR8DOG777

So it is becoming increasingly apparent that Kenn Ricci has instructed his glorious stuttering shoe salesman CEO to continue the bad P.R. Campaign against the big bad union. A few questions enter my mind. First, what is the unions response to this obvious attempt to mislead the current owners into believing they had to shut down the company because the union was restricting their business plans? Also is Kenn going to reveal to all the current cgf employees in his January 29th meeting that he is moving the operation to Dallas? I was also wondering how Mikey plans to win this battle against wheels up and vista jet? I would tell you the only way that would be possible is to cut our wages from 1/2 to 1/4 and see who sticks around. I was also wondering after the P.R. Campaign against those greedy flops pilots ends after stallwarting negotiations a few years after contract expiration if Kenn will get flex, tmc, and sentient to cover the trips during the contract dispute? And lastly will we continue to fight eachother and squable over table scraps while uncle kenny laughs all the way to the bank? Just some food for thoughts. Happy holidays, aint it great to be a whipsawed frac pilot

Last edited:
So it is becoming increasingly apparent that Kenn Ricci has instructed his glorious stuttering shoe salesman CEO to continue the bad P.R. Campaign against the big bad union. A few questions enter my mind. First, what is the unions response to this obvious attempt to mislead the current owners into believing they had to shut down the company because the union was restricting their business plans? Also is Kenn going to reveal to all the current cgf employees in his January 29th meeting that he is moving the operation to Dallas? I was also wondering how Mikey plans to win this battle against wheels up and vista jet? I would tell you the only way that would be possible is to cut our wages from 1/2 to 1/4 and see who sticks around. I was also wondering after the P.R. Campaign against those greedy flops pilots ends after stallwarting negotiations a few years after contract expiration if Kenn will get flex, tmc, and sentient to cover the trips during the contract dispute? And lastly will we continue to fight eachother and squable over table scraps while uncle kenny laughs all the way to the bank? Just some food for thoughts. Happy holidays, aint it great to be a whipsawed frac pilot

We haven't seen any indications that a shutdown of Flops is in the works. So unless you can present some plausible evidence to support your claim, we are going to have to chalk this thread up to a "It's 4am, I've had too much to drink, think I'll stir things up a little by starting a scary rumor" post.

We haven't seen any indications that a shutdown of Flops is in the works. So unless you can present some plausible evidence to support your claim, we are going to have to chalk this thread up to a "It's 4am, I've had too much to drink, think I'll stir things up a little by starting a scary rumor" post.

Could have been Dr. Denton Jammies and hot chocolate too. :p

I think he's referring to the CEO's weekly message, and his lightly-veiled 'consequences' threat because 1108 spiked the Shares deal. Whatever that might turn out to mean, not sure how you jump from there straight to shutdown.

Last edited:
I guess that goes to show how two people can hear the same message and draw different conclusions. Near the end, Silvestro stated that we would continue to compete in the marketplace like we always have. I took that to mean that he considered Flops to be a going concern.

His constant whining about the 1108 not signing that stupid illegal LOA is really getting tiresome. As stated numerous times before, the decision to do the CA deal or not was in Flops management's hands, not the 1108's or anyone else's. If they need to blame someone they should just look in the mirror!

Interesting how Silvestro says they had been talking to wheels up about working together for approx 6 months now. It wasn't 2 months ago that Kenn tried to get the 1108 involved in a lawsuit with his LOA.

Guys, it's spelled:

W-H-I-P-S-A-W

Interesting how Silvestro says they had been talking to wheels up about working together for approx 6 months now. It wasn't 2 months ago that Kenn tried to get the 1108 involved in a lawsuit with his LOA.

Didn't you hear? Options is getting the contract to operate the WU Citations so they can recall the 85!

Source to follow.

Latest resources

Back