• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The FAA Responded

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That doesn't sound like the Jeff Beck I know (and I know him well), whomever is behind that handle has too much time on his hands, as opposed to the real Jeff.

Me too, and it's bull. I never claimed to be the idiotic contract pilot. I am my own person, not that egostical KLAS resident.

WTF? is calling names the best you can do? You really seem to have a personal thing with Mr. Beck.

Keep your sour grapes to yourself.

Sooooo MR. GVJeff, who are you? Several posts on this site have talked about your escapades, I remember one about Tokyo/New Orleans and a purse?? Other posts have indeed implied that you are Mr. Beck. Did you get a good laugh? There is something that Jeff Beck is not and that is a maliscous misfit who berates someone else for his own gain....you on the other hand...

You folks are writing like there is only one Jeff in the entire world who flies Gulfstreams. It sounds to me like there was an assumption that I was Jeff Beck, yet I never claimed to be.

I say enough publicity about Jeff Beck, and let's move on.

You folks are writing like there is only one Jeff in the entire world who flies Gulfstreams. It sounds to me like there was an assumption that I was Jeff Beck, yet I never claimed to be.

This smells fishy, way too many concidences. How likely is it that two distinct people, roughly the same age, have flown the same equipment (Gulfstream G-V, G-IV, G-1159, Falcon DA-10, Learjet, Cessna Citation CE-500/550) and have logged the same amount of flying hours (23,000+), and the last they've flown is a Gulfstream 550?

I say pretty slim. It sounds more like you are impersonating the real Jeff.

Yeah, it does sound like an imposter, but as of the last time I flew with KLAS Jeff Beck, he did not have the DA2000 time or type. So GVJeff, lets see your letter from the feds turning your stuff in, I mean of course white out all the personal contact info. But share your joy with all of us. I am sure several of us would love to see the FAA generated correspondence. You never corrected anyone who assumed the different name in any thread I saw. Why is that?

Latest resources

Back