• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
some guy claimed to have retired and turned his ratings in

good for him

if it is true or not true, uh, who gives a rats XXXX

???

...type ratings and licenses taken away. If I remember right he was doing it so he wouldn't have the urge to come back to flying.

Weird... is this the same guy who cut off his wang so he wouldn't have the urge to cheat on his wife? :eek:

Last edited:
This is the best read since the legacy thread :)

I am losing sleep over what Jeff it is. Is it THE Jeff we all know, or THAT other Jeff? How about Jimmy Crack Jeff? James Bond Jeff? Jeffster? Dr Jeffkle and Mr Hide? Jeff from Jeffco? Jet Jeff? Jolly Jeff? or maybe it is Just Jeff?

oh yeah, let me post on 25 threads how "I just talked to Jeff-1 and he is not Jeff-2, just to let you know. I determined this because Jeff-2 is not the same person as Jeff-1, and I confirmed this."

WTF OVER

WHO GIVES A XXXX

I am losing sleep over what Jeff it is. Is it THE Jeff we all know, or THAT other Jeff? How about Jimmy Crack Jeff? James Bond Jeff? Jeffster? Dr Jeffkle and Mr Hide? Jeff from Jeffco? Jet Jeff? Jolly Jeff? or maybe it is Just Jeff?

oh yeah, let me post on 25 threads how "I just talked to Jeff-1 and he is not Jeff-2, just to let you know. I determined this because Jeff-2 is not the same person as Jeff-1, and I confirmed this."

WTF OVER

WHO GIVES A XXXX

Well said.
Cheers

Latest resources

Back