The Dumbest Words Ever Spoken

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Way2Broke

I normally would not post a story about someone saying something very dumb, but I heard something so stupid today that I have to share it. A "regular" that we fly that claims he use to be a FA for American was telling my gate agent today why he no longer is with American and why he is now a roofer. I was a fly on the wall for the story and somehow managed to keep my mouth shut. He was explaining that after 9/11 he was "laid off" and that he looked into working for Delta but they will not hire him because they do not hire gays, hispanics, or religious people. The gate agent responded with, "isn't that descrimination?" He gos on to tell the gate agent that Delta always makes sure that they have at least one pilot the is a atheist (sp?) flying so that when the rapture comes someone will be able to fly the plane. I was so baffled that by his claim that I had to leave the room after that.

Wow! Reflecting back I now question that the man was ever in the aviation biz, and mostly just think that he was trying to impress the gate agent with his knowledge and dug himself a big hole. Has anyone else ever heard anything this crazy while on the clock?

Problem solved

He gos on to tell the gate agent that Delta always makes sure that they have at least one pilot the is a atheist (sp?) flying so that when the rapture comes someone will be able to fly the plane.

Yeah, that used to cause a headache for crew scheduling. Some categories were short of atheists, resulting in lots of green-slipping. Our staff Preacher worried about greedy believers backsliding for the money, so he had a revelation that it would be safe to operate if at least one pilot was known to be a big-time sinner.

That guy is just crazy.

I will be the one to bring the Rapture.

I will be the one to judge your soul.

I will be the one to perform discriminitory acts towards others.

Gotta go, I left God drunk in the back of the Escalade!

Blondie

The rapture?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-7Zl7dVdIM

And you get in your car and you drive real far
And you drive all night and then you see a light
And it comes right down and lands on the ground
And out comes a man from Mars
And you try to run but he's got a gun
And he shoots you dead and he eats your head
And then you're in the man from Mars
You go out at night, eatin' cars
You eat Cadillacs, Lincolns too
Mercurys and Subarus
And you don't stop, you keep on eatin' cars

well, you wouldn't have to schedule atheists. According to all the "best experts" :rolleyes: there's going to be a lot of folks left behind at the rapture. Atheists, Agnostics, muslims, hindus, Jews, Animists, Driuds, Some even claim Catholics will be left behind ....everyone except "born again" christians.

Latest resources

Back