• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Deal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You mean the same Mr Kelly that told our entire MEC a few days ago; 'Our plan is to integrate you. Even if this goes to arbitration'.

He said there was no plan to operate us separately.

Just remember plans are not legally binding and plans can always change.

Just remember plans are not legally binding and plans can always change.

Still trying huh ? Well, good on ya. Have at it. :)

I think he'll back you, until your play begins to cost the company money and a destruction of synergies. Then he'll integrate whether it's after arbitration or not.

In the end he'll do the right thing for the company and what he agreed to do in the first place.

I hope it doesn't go to arbitration. Recent events are pushing it towards that direction. They are still talking and that's a good thing.

Dicki- So now swa is all about short term money. Just an average corporation, with an average, greed oriented, $$s now CEO, always choosing money over all else?

Dicki- So now swa is all about short term money. Just an average corporation, with an average, greed oriented, $$s now CEO, always choosing money over all else?

Where did you get that out of my post ? You're projecting again. You've
resorted to calling people names now ?

I have a great deal of respect for SWA. I always have. I think he'll do everything he can for you whilst trying to achieve the goal of a successful and speedy integration.

That doesn't sound like your average CEO.

That's a fair question. Straight from the mouth of an elected rep who heard him say it. I trust him.

No, they don't invite me to these gatherings. I don't do well in crowds :)

Poor style of your rep to be talking about this outside of the committees. I give your rep more credit (and class) than that.

Poor style of your rep to be talking about this outside of the committees. I give your rep more credit (and class) than that.

The Rep is not a member of the Merger Committee. If that were not the case then I'd agree. They are not involved in negotiations between the two MC's.

The statement should be common knowledge and the threat of running us separately should not be used in SLI talks.

The Rep is not a member of the Merger Committee. If that were not the case then I'd agree. They are not involved in negotiations between the two MC's.

The statement should be common knowledge and the threat of running us separately should not be used in SLI talks.

Neither should reps leaking information.

I'm ready for this integration to be over so we don't have to keep hearing the word "synergies" anymore.

Latest resources

Back