• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Daz attempts to acquire ABX AIR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last time I counted, there were more Teamsters than ALPA members for the affiliation vote.

In all my years of flying ,I thought I would never say this,but trust me. Unless you like to see the simplest of issues turned into a political football, you don't want ALPA as your representative. Stay with Teamsters and honor whatever picket line other Teamster represented employees at your company might put up in thier fight for a better contract. But ALPA??:eek: As they say in Brooklyn ........Fuggheddahboudit!!

PHXFLYR:cool:

Last edited:
Not saying the share holders will allow Hete to take any of ABXA property (767) but what about the future deliveries, not to mention any future AA birds. We bought one 76 from AA; what they had a sale on just the one bird, let me guess the other 50 or so are the good ones with new tires on them and low miles right.

Just asking a question. Can Hete get any 767 with doors for a ACMI to do his Asia gig....... He has said repeatedly that Asia is the place to be.

Just trying to figure out if I should decide to bid the 76 and go with Joe to Asia or stick it out and see the knife fight over seniority with Astar........ Decisions, decisions......

Senority knife fight. Makes for better bar stories on future overnights with your new found flying buddies!!;)

PHXFLYR:cool:

Latest resources

Back