• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Costa Citationair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Spirit has hired pilots from CS recently. Just another option if you can get past the lowish first year pay. Several new bases opening up. I don't work for Spirit but I was told about the CS newhires.

Never hurts to consider your options and Spirit is expanding....

Unfortunately, you're right. The good news, though, is that Sally Bag of Bull**** and his ilk will be playing the CA fight song until the very end.

With Sal "I swallow" Larda$$ leading Jerry's Kids towards Phildo's crotch...

It's hard to believe pilots who are, if their lucky going to be bought by someone else, really considering abandoning every hard earned legal right they can bring to bear in that situation for a cocktail of vague and unsubstantiated promises and threats. (Cue up the stripper music at Badda Bings because it's based on the same concept. Horny folks getting hornier with no relief possible while being fleeced financially for the privilege.)

Why not send in your cards to undo every protection we have already achieved; a pilot's life is full of regrets, what ifs, and missed opportunities...we're used to loosing by now and at least it's another opportunity to continue to sit by passively while blaming others for the crushing blow sure to follow.

It's truly mind blowing how stupid some pilots really are. Going down on flaccid, geriatric lawyers may be a new high for Sal and a few others, but it's hard to fathom what the motivations are for everyone else? Hopefully, at the very least, Phildo is promising official CA rubber knee pads for everyone with the slogan "Where you belong" emblazoned on it...and a slightly used yellow tie to wipe your chins with.

I hear, the pads will be part of the uniform, instead of epaulets and hats, to project the proper professional image of a CA pilot while on the road. :eek:

Last edited:
Latest I heard from one of my buds at CA is this Sally character is hooked up with the Right to Work union-busting organization, which is funded by wallmart and all the other usual suspects. I hear he and his goombas did a little conference call the other day (which was poorly attended) where they encouraged the pilots to grab both ankles and trust in the benevolence of an, as yet to be named, future management team, who is sure to buy CA as long as the pilots agree to cast off the bad old Teamsters and who has promised to be nice. They swear!:laugh::laugh:

Obama likes the Teamsters they help him with elections, their for I don't like the Teamsters. Too Liberal for my taste.

Latest I heard from one of my buds at CA is this Sally character is hooked up with the Right to Work union-busting organization, which is funded by wallmart and all the other usual suspects. I hear he and his goombas did a little conference call the other day (which was poorly attended) where they encouraged the pilots to grab both ankles and trust in the benevolence of an, as yet to be named, future management team, who is sure to buy CA as long as the pilots agree to cast off the bad old Teamsters and who has promised to be nice. They swear!:laugh::laugh:

Been busy playing golf and other useful activities...so I may have missed something, but why is there a continuing discussion of unions at CitationAir?

I doubt they would be conducting "union busting" activities when they are trying to get out of the business and have more important things to do. Very doubtful that Textron would allow this type of activity for an immaterial part of their business and the fact they have unions all over the place.

Would your friend just be pulling your chain?

Latest resources

Back