• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Costa Citationair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nice try? Not sure what you are inferring.

Don't know why it is hard to provide back up so we all can hop on the bandwagon knowing the truth.

BS! gret,

The Dude told you it's all true. You don't need to see the letter. What purpose would it serve? We know you don't miss any chance to stir the anti union pot, but do try not to insult our intelligence that much.

The mistake you make, is that you think everyone is as incredulous and naive as you appear to be.

"Their for"?! Been drinking? What childish grammar.

You beat me to it... I bet he probably doesn't even know what you are getting at.

Bringing up Obama in this thread...can it get any lamer? Another mental child trying desperately to appear able to participate in an adult conversation. :erm:

Fractrash living up to his moniker again in unexpected ways...LMFAO

BS! gret,

The Dude told you it's all true. You don't need to see the letter. What purpose would it serve? We know you don't miss any chance to stir the anti union pot, but do try not to insult our intelligence that much.

The mistake you make, is that you think everyone is as incredulous and naive as you appear to be.

One would hope that none of us on this reputable platform would issue statements that they won't, or can't, substantiate. If the statements are true, nobody should be reluctant to provide additional support that can stand the light of day.

If a poster is unable to support a statement, it would be helpful if they preface their remarks with "In my opinion" or "I'm pulling this out of my butt" so we can separate facts from opinions.

Nobody is trying to "stir the anti union pot". Questioning pro union posts' accuracy doesn't make you anti union.

Not to be a Brian Wilson, but wouldn't it be nice to hear the truth in a fashion that is useful and shows respect for the audience, rather than profanity laced tirades that only provide the writer short term satisfaction for his twisted brain's need to make everyone share in their perceived misery.

Last edited:
One would hope that none of us on this reputable platform would issue statements that they won't, or can't, substantiate. If the statements are true, nobody should be reluctant to provide additional support that can stand the light of day.

If a poster is unable to support a statement, it would be helpful if they preface their remarks with "In my opinion" or "I'm pulling this out of my butt" so we can separate facts from opinions.

Nobody is trying to "stir the anti union pot". Questioning pro union posts' accuracy doesn't make you anti union.

Not to be a Brian Wilson, but wouldn't it be nice to hear the truth in a fashion that is useful and shows respect for the audience, rather than profanity laced tirades that only provide the writer short term satisfaction for his twisted brain's need to make everyone share in their perceived misery.

Are you calling me a liar?

Seeking facts...no way for me to make such a statement.

If you have the back up, then shouldn't be a problem. Redact whatever you consider personal information. It's not difficult and will support your arguments about mgmt being troublesome.

If you don't possess the information, say so and we can draw our own conclusions and move on to more interesting topics.

Seeking facts...no way for me to make such a statement.

If you have the back up, then shouldn't be a problem. Redact whatever you consider personal information. It's not difficult and will support your arguments about mgmt being troublesome.

If you don't possess the information, say so and we can draw our own conclusions and move on to more interesting topics.

You act at though I owe you some kind of explanation. I could give a $hit if you "move on to more interesting topics", or not.

As others here have confirmed, Sally is being advised by RTW. He has stated as much in the letter he distributed to my friend and the other pilots at CA. You will have to take my word for it - or not.

I think for most people it's not much of a leap to believe that since RTW is in the business of busting unions they would be involved in something like this. If that's hard for you, again, I really don't care.

Don't need an explanation, I'm getting better at understanding the English language. Just looking for support to your commentary of what occurred.

Was really pulling for you on this one...Reading the embellishments and innuendos that are throw about is entertaining (and sometimes a sad reflection about society), but it would be nice to see facts once in awhile.

Tell you what I'll do, since my word is not good enough for you. Prove to us that you are actually a pilot and I'll post a portion of the document in question up on here for you.

C'mon...you know better than that...as you've read before-

I'm a cross dressing magician and juggler from Pattaya and really thank my Buddha for finding such a delightful group of people as has been demonstrated time again here on FlightInfo. It has helped with my English and grammar all get out and the patience exhibited by everyone is appreciated. In a few more years, I will learn and be able to "impose my will on mgmt" and shout "no concessions" or "what about my QOL" (what does this mean?), "company doesn't need profits, give us raises...we're professionals!", "old guys...retire and make room for me!" and other sayings that are so popular here, but so foreign to me.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back