Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Company Jet/Northern Jet Management (GRR)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyinhigh21

I ran a search for threads about The Company Jet, but most are a few years old. Anyone know anyone who works there who can give an update on the operation and if they are looking to hire anytime soon?

I used to work there, I don't think they're hiring anytime soon from what my friends that are still there say. They just laid off a few guys, I'm sure they're on a hiring freeze and they took a small pay cut from what I understood. Decent company though. Citation Bravos, Lear 40's, a Falcon 10, and a Falcon 2000easy. I left in 2007 before the Lears came on property. I miss that area of the of the country, but you can keep it in the winter time. Flew freight out of GRR as well, I've seen some cold nights up there when the heaters failed in the Commanders!

I did Bravo initial with two new hires at NJM late January this year. They told me that they had taken on a couple of more guys on top of that.

Sucks if they were just let go..I know exactly how they feel after seven months on the street myself.

Latest resources

Back