Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dh82dvr

Beer is good for you.
I see that the SWA plan for F9 is to operate about 40 of their planes initially. Then they will phase them out over 2 years at which time F9 will cease to exist. Of course all F9 employees will get a chance to be hired at SWA and as I'm sure the ATA guys can attest to how well that went.

SWA the bully? Perhaps. SWAPA is not. We want you on our list. We can make this happen. FAPA has to do their part to make a deal work. A staple is much better than what SWA wants to do with F9 pilots.

I think we all hope that we do not see a repeat of the ATA situation this time around. Only hiring 6 ATA pilots post acquisition was pretty ridiculous with a lot of pilots (and their families) left in the lurch. Let's hope for a better outcome this time.

Dude, what are you doing? Do you know what happens to people who criticize Southwest? They disappear in the middle of the night! Now tell everybody you were kidding...it's your only chance!

I see that the SWA plan for F9 is to operate about 40 of their planes initially. Then they will phase them out over 2 years at which time F9 will cease to exist. Of course all F9 employees will get a chance to be hired at SWA and as I'm sure the ATA guys can attest to how well that went.

He did this to get a response. Maybe it will go away if nobody says anything. Lets see if this is the last reply.

Latest resources

Back