• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

The Bully On The Block

dh82dvr

Beer is good for you.
Total Time
1+
I see that the SWA plan for F9 is to operate about 40 of their planes initially. Then they will phase them out over 2 years at which time F9 will cease to exist. Of course all F9 employees will get a chance to be hired at SWA and as I'm sure the ATA guys can attest to how well that went.

shootr

Total Time
10+
SWA the bully? Perhaps. SWAPA is not. We want you on our list. We can make this happen. FAPA has to do their part to make a deal work. A staple is much better than what SWA wants to do with F9 pilots.

johnsonrod

Total Time
8000+
I think we all hope that we do not see a repeat of the ATA situation this time around. Only hiring 6 ATA pilots post acquisition was pretty ridiculous with a lot of pilots (and their families) left in the lurch. Let's hope for a better outcome this time.

get2flyin

Flyinawa!
Total Time
15k+
Dude, what are you doing? Do you know what happens to people who criticize Southwest? They disappear in the middle of the night! Now tell everybody you were kidding...it's your only chance!

Cometman

Total Time
none
I see that the SWA plan for F9 is to operate about 40 of their planes initially. Then they will phase them out over 2 years at which time F9 will cease to exist. Of course all F9 employees will get a chance to be hired at SWA and as I'm sure the ATA guys can attest to how well that went.

He did this to get a response. Maybe it will go away if nobody says anything. Lets see if this is the last reply.

dh82dvr

Beer is good for you.
Total Time
1+
Well, I thought this was as good a place as any to get some opinion on this thought. If it wasted anyones time, well too bad. I'm sure you waste more than the few seconds it took to look in a day anyway. I also hope the sw guys might stick up for the F9 guys.

Hey whos breaking down my door...... dark glasses.....purple shirts......sh!t......

slaquer5

Total Time
>19k
Swa is like walmart....cheap. And God I hate shopping at walmart.

That makes no sense .That would be like me says Gosh I hate being Fked in the Azz. Personally I just stay away. ( point is then why do you shop at WMT ?) :)

CaptBiff

Total Time
10000+
Anybody remember that bad t.v. Show about swa? One episode had a dude that smelled so bad
the agents had to get him clothes and stink good before he could board.......welcome to walmart

CaptBiff

Total Time
10000+
Mean while back in mdw, all the swa pilots are getting wasted at Mr. C's. As they celebrate
another day of eight legs.

MILPILOT17

Total Time
8000+
Anybody remember that bad t.v. Show about swa? One episode had a dude that smelled so bad
the agents had to get him clothes and stink good before he could board.......welcome to walmart

All I smell is GREEN; oh wait, that's a color!?? With that attitude, good luck with the smell of RED!

The Victors

Total Time
9:30

right dumb a$$. All the smelly people fly swa