• Watchers 22

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
COpilot said:
Get off my back,,, I'll try to make this more clear so you don't have to read between the lines.

The POINT is that Virgin will be in the pockets of every airline from the large to the small, whether sucessful or not! It's NOT anti B6. B6 is used as an example, to which the sh#! will roll down hill from this. "gee"

For all the anti B6 talk -- they filled a void in the airline industry -- that is great service at a good price. In one way or the other the other carriers took note. Virgin America should do the same for the marketplace. I'd rather have 10 new Jet Blues in the market that at least attempt to serve the customer ---- rather than flying on NWA/UAL/DAL/AA and receive the poor service that these legacies provide -- right from checkin till you get your bags at your final destination.

Hey man if you were getting bent over by management with not so much as a reach around you would be giving Sh!tty service too!

By the way thanks for not mentioning CAL!!!! Hopefully we are doing something right for now.

Last edited:
What is the point of this list of airports? All airlines always want to go all places.

Second, just like the legacy carriers, Branson does not get the idea that the systemic reason many of todays carriers are failing is leadership. What did Carty do for American? Pull out seats? Buy TWA? Sell hedges to SWA? $hitt on his employees? Line the pockets of Execs instead of listening to the customer? Line the pockets of Execs instead of listening to employees.

Fred Reid...

Who gives a crap about Sir Branson? I don't.

Juice

There is only one thing to do just as our brothers did before us. Lets all go to Boston and throw Jet A into the Harbor......Wait a minute, is that the same as throwing tea into the harbor. Yea,,,just about the same. American Sky Harbors Revolution!!! Get on Board Boyz and Girls.

COpilot said:
Get off my back,,, I'll try to make this more clear so you don't have to read between the lines.

The POINT is that Virgin will be in the pockets of every airline from the large to the small, whether sucessful or not! It's NOT anti B6. B6 is used as an example, to which the sh#! will roll down hill from this. "gee"

Stop shouting at the computer when you type. And go back and read your original post, Captain (again) ... your point was to make a jab at jb, pure and simple. Go ahead and get the last word in, I won't return the favor.

With Don Carty intimately involved with the Virgin A. operation, it will be only a matter of months before serious problems crop up. Have no fear.

Virgin Express in Europe is not doing very well in the midst of competition. Virgin Blue does ok in Australia because there wasn't much competition. I don't think UAUA will take the British invasion at SFO kindly, nor will other carriers here in the US of A, so they will have a fight on their hands. My feeling, Virgin America is about 3 years too late and with the likes of Reid and Carty at the helm, well, Branson's not so perfect after all!!!

No jabs intended..dude..if any at branson..scumbag is coming here to discount our discounters and make it even harder for the legacies...he has destroyed australia with virgin blue...but if you don't care then i don't either..cargo rules!

I think they'll do just fine. Especially since they don't have to pay for their planes for 5 years and (like BMW...) maintenance is free for 4 years. ;) TC

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back