• Start date
  • Watchers 22

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great attitude. I am so glad you are cheering for a foreign company just so you can get some sort of personal vindication.

If the LCC's should be scared what about the Big Boys! They are already on the ropes, if this is the future and accurate it could knock them out of the ring.

COpilot said:
Yeah, but thats not the point. For 5,6,7 years they can run around the states charging $50 a seat across the Country, cutting into everyones RPSM! (Even LCC king B6)

I can't wait for the day that Dave & Dave come to you guys and say; "Because of other LCC's cutting into our yeilds, we have to have relief from our crews expenses."

Actually that's sad for me to say. I don't want your pay cut, I want you guys to continue to go up in pay. A better way to say it is; "I think is will suck the day Dave & Dave cut your pay with a memo, and no input from a single crewmember."

I don't think canyonblue flies a 737 for jb. Good way to turn this into an anti-jb thread though.

BEWARE THE WOOLY PULLEY!

Not everything RB touches turns to gold, and make sure you understand this:

RB didn't become a billionaire being a nice guy. Met the guy socially, didn't like him or his attitude. An arrogant, know-it-all womanising git IMHO. If you need the job, goferit, but whatever you do, if your present employment is half decent, stay right where you are.

Wtf????

CaptainMark said:
Virgin America plans to operate into these airports....DFW..PHX..LAS..SFO..SLC..SEA..
IAH..DEN..MSY..TPA..SRQ..MCO..PBI..FLL..
MIA..JAX..ATL..RDU..CLT..MCI..IND..ORD..
CLE..CVG..PHL..EWR..BOS..BWI...WATCH OUT LCCs...

So RB is going to not offer service to one of the biggest markets in CONUS, Southern California?????? Name another airline that makes a go of it without using an LA airports? That will be unique!

Cpt. Underpants said:
BEWARE THE WOOLY PULLEY!

Not everything RB touches turns to gold, and make sure you understand this:

RB didn't become a billionaire being a nice guy. Met the guy socially, didn't like him or his attitude. An arrogant, know-it-all womanising git IMHO. If you need the job, goferit, but whatever you do, if your present employment is half decent, stay right where you are.

Amen. Since it is mostly speculation at this point -- Virgin also might be looking to be the next Ryanair as opposed to the next B6 or WN. Either way, Branson does not like to lose.

Success in the past does not ensure success in the future. Heck, after the 50s, even Elvis couldn't do Elvis.

Bavarian Chef said:
I don't think canyonblue flies a 737 for jb. Good way to turn this into an anti-jb thread though.

Get off my back,,, I'll try to make this more clear so you don't have to read between the lines.

The POINT is that Virgin will be in the pockets of every airline from the large to the small, whether sucessful or not! It's NOT anti B6. B6 is used as an example, to which the sh#! will roll down hill from this. "gee"

Last edited:
Dennis Miller said:
Success in the past does not ensure success in the future. Heck, after the 50s, even Elvis couldn't do Elvis.

They won't need to be a success to be a big Pain in the Butt to continued industry efforts to raise RPSM's.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back