The blow off

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AngelKing said:
You should put the Thalia avatar back up. this one is just wrong on every level.

AK:beer:
yeah you are right

I was trying to appeal to the leather flight jacket in the hotel bar I am an RJ pilot crowd

rausda27 said:
THere were a couple Comair guys in the ASA crew lounge on Christmas Day for the Turkey Dinner, neither of which said a word to anyone. I acknowledged the FO and he didnt even nod his head, I guess they are too good for us since they are still owned by Big D.

Good God, This industry is in dire need of help and this kinda $hit helps out alot. First it was airfares that invoked the "Wal-Mart" crowd with thier bad breath and missing teeth. Then it was Regionals paying pilots with turds instead of money, now you cant even nod at another pilot because they work for another carrier. WTF? This is what happens when a bunch of frat boys turn the airline industry into a "brodeo"

I don't think there are too many here that are proud of being owned by Delta right now.

CFIT said:
Maybe it's because they're wholly owned Delta wanabe's and act like most Delta crews.

You know that look they have when they walk down the terminal with their chin in the air like they just saved the world or just smelled a fart.

Well, you know, they did save the world when they walked in 2001. (c; It's unfortunate but the industry has come full circle.

They're must be mistaking everyone for ************************* crews. FYI they wear blue and silver, caps look similar to US Airways but with a square ************************* logo instead.

John C. Holmes said:
Good God, This industry is in dire need of help and this kinda $hit helps out alot. First it was airfares that invoked the "Wal-Mart" crowd with thier bad breath and missing teeth. Then it was Regionals paying pilots with turds instead of money, now you cant even nod at another pilot because they work for another carrier. WTF? This is what happens when a bunch of frat boys turn the airline industry into a "brodeo"

Well stated!

I think we need to remember that many of us are quite upset over the state of this industry. We are living far below how we used to. Threat of furlough is ever present, and their is no upward movement for most. Pretty much a deadend career for all but the 5% of us who can get hired at the Majors who are currently hiring...FedEx, UPS, Continental are the only ones I am aware of, although Continental is probably working on a lower pay scale and QOL than they were 4.5 years ago. But thats the best we have these day's.

satpak77 said:
dude if you think they only option off-duty besides a leather Space Shuttle commander jacket is a "blazer" you need to stop watching Brady Bunch

:bawling:

Okay,there is an overcoat,which do you think keeps your asss warmer??? I had to wear the overcoat at a previous job and the leather is 10 times better in every way.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back