• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The blow off

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First of all Labats...I think you may be a little insecure thinking that they are ignoring you just because you are an RJ dude...They probably treat everyone like that.

And I agree that you lowered yourself by acting like an ASS. Talk about being a baby.

But I will say that these people are the same ones that probably complain when their passengers don't say BYE BYE back as they walk off the jet.

Life is what you make it. They made it a bit darker for themselves, but then so did you.

satpak77 said:
next time it is obvious they are ignoring you just look them and tell them

HEY GO ______ YOURSELF

insert Foxtrot word in the blank

gotta love these crew who think they are Sierra Hotel with their RJ stickers on their Jepp bags, flying 700 miles in the RJ from Cincinatti to DFW or DFW to Midland in a fully automated glass cockpit.

Same ones wear the backpacks and have Ambercrombie and Fitch haircuts, usually their first name is "Trevor" or "Josh"

Hard work, they must be swamped. None of the new generation ever hand-flew a Baron or a Navajo single pilot IFR with 5 approaches to mins in one night, all week long. Or a Bandit from ABI to DFW at 7000 dodging squall line thunderstorms.

They were busy at one of the "fast track to RJ" schools paid for by Daddy

Why would they talk to you? Thats too old-school.

oooooohhhhh.

"hand flown."

dork

labbats said:
Yesterday I had an early show in Toledo. The captain and FA were outside smoking, so I cut through security through the corridor myself, and was followed by a Comair crew.

Being the polite gentleman I am, I turned and said good morning. They ignored me from 5 feet away and looked down at their bags. I blocked the exit and yelled HELLO. Then the FA looks up and says "what". I just shook my head and left. Why do you blow people off? I'm from Eagle, who did we piss off? Show some courtesy. This same scenario happens daily walking by people in the concourse, etc. It isn't a Comair thing, it's everywhere. Why?

Do me a favor, blow me off in the hotel bar. Just talk smack to my face. At least be a man about it.

Maybe it's because they're wholly owned Delta wanabe's and act like most Delta crews.

You know that look they have when they walk down the terminal with their chin in the air like they just saved the world or just smelled a fart.

migio said:
The leather jackets keep you quite a bit warmer then the standard blazer.Im sorry,im not going to freeze while wearing a blazer just to avoid looking like a geek with a leather jacket there bro.

dude if you think they only option off-duty besides a leather Space Shuttle commander jacket is a "blazer" you need to stop watching Brady Bunch

:bawling:

I had a Comair pilot do the same thing to me last night. I'm XJT, so its not like he had a reason to be pissed at me about something. I gave my usual "hey whats up" nod as I walked past and get nothing but a pissed off stare in return. Whatever...I didn't lose any sleep over it.

THere were a couple Comair guys in the ASA crew lounge on Christmas Day for the Turkey Dinner, neither of which said a word to anyone. I acknowledged the FO and he didnt even nod his head, I guess they are too good for us since they are still owned by Big D.

rausda27 said:
THere were a couple Comair guys in the ASA crew lounge on Christmas Day for the Turkey Dinner, neither of which said a word to anyone. I acknowledged the FO and he didnt even nod his head, I guess they are too good for us since they are still owned by Big D.

Not too good to take your turkey dinners apparently.

Latest resources

Back