• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Big FLOPS now 100% RAYTHEON Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As I said...I am talking about the ones on this board like DimeLine and his type... (see search post on his type of obsession hate mongering posting)
(BTW...It's mid-morning,I rarely drink, it seems as though the reading has doubled and I'm not talking to myself after all, and I stand by my posts);)

Dude you really do have a hard on for me, Thats great. But please enlighten me on my agenda. What is your agenda? for the longest time your anti-any union and now your "sending in a card and voting yes" and sounds like your gods gift to FLOPS. So why am I the bad guy? Oh and by the way its not hard to figure what Frac company I work for.....idiot.......

AND if the union vote goes through first, after they've stalled, it costs them nothing to play the "We wanted to give you huge raises but the union won't let us" game. This is not speculation, this is HOW IT WORKS in the incoming union/mgt game. They do it ALL the time in other ops.

No sh...t, wow you figured that out all by yourself, Nothing comes easy

Surely no one here will be fooled by what is to come.

Well now I think for the past few years you have been fooled, hmmm interesting, now all of a sudden your sending in a card

They've had years to fix this....When I lose faith in them (and I generally tend to have faith that people can be basically good sometimes), then there is seriously something wrong.

Wow sounds like gods gift to FLOPS again, if you think something is wrong, well then call the press, Voice of Reason thinks something is wrong.

They WON'T offer one because they DON'T plan on paying up for long if at all.

Well now, you and I do agree on things, but I have always said, if you come here send in your card, so yes, I think that could be my agenda

Last edited:
Epiphany

Voice Of Reason said:
Exactly what I have been trying to say here, but some feeled compelled to twist it into "agenda".

What people need to realize is that they said "a NEW compensation package"...NOT a BETTER one! If they find they can't drag it out, mark my words it will be something they get in there quick to LESSEN compensation, while saying "look how great this is for the go forward plan".

AND if the union vote goes through first, after they've stalled, it costs them nothing to play the "We wanted to give you huge raises but the union won't let us" game. This is not speculation, this is HOW IT WORKS in the incoming union/mgt game. They do it ALL the time in other ops.

Surely no one here will be fooled by what is to come. They've had years to fix this....When I lose faith in them (and I generally tend to have faith that people can be basically good sometimes), then there is seriously something wrong.

Well Voice,

You can't expect the pilots on this board to completely discount all the anti union banter that you have posted here in the past. I think its great that you have finally had a pro union epiphany and understand what we are trying to do here. I hope your efforts to help us achieve a positive vote will be a passionate as your anti union efforts were.

Phoenix
CONTRACT ASAP

Voice Of Reason said:

Surely no one here will be fooled by what is to come. They've had years to fix this....

I should correct myself, and point out that pay changes can't happen at ALL once a vote has been CALLED for, not official...this is something that ANY aviation company and lawyer is WELL AWARE of in the Railway Labor Act...so Flops knew ALL ALONG that their supposed "new compensation package" would not come to fruition as it is not legal to change pay either direction once a vote is called for (and they've had years to do these things).

Do they think people will really BELIEVE that they wanted to give us great new package (suddenly) when a vote had ALREADY been called for prior to the announcement of the announcement about new pay.

ALSO...they've been said to be meeting with Flexjet, who, incidentally is supposed to make an announcement the next day. Consisting, I imagine, of "See what the union did to them? You can't get that big raise if you call for a vote" as they delay, delay...

They are in cahoots, and it is NOT a good thing

Voice,

Its really hard to figure out your position. You seem to be all over the map....

I do not believe any pilots of any group are out to get you.

The only possibility of anyone being in cahoots... well my conspiracy theory would be Raytheon and NJ management. been some interesting aircraft deals....

You know WoodBridge does not like manufacturers competing with it. Yet big orders from Woodbridge were recently announced.

This is my understanding, but a company cannot "take away" any pay/bene's once the vote has been called for. They are free to increase compensation/bene's at any time. So I fail to see what difference it makes when they announce this new package. The deal is to see what they offer, and IF, I said IF--they come out with industry standard, great---we take it AND the union, and keep it in place. If they come out with squat, then we take the union and negotiate. Either way---I am for the union. I want what is best for myself, and everybody at flops (pilots). Why people are opposed to it--I don't understand. I'll GLADLY give my %1.5 for dues, which include health ben's, and off the bat gain over $2,000.00 a year. And it only get's better!! To have the rules that NJA has..........Hopefully that day is getting nearer!

Voice Of Reason said:
I should correct myself, and point out that pay changes can't happen at ALL once a vote has been CALLED for, not official...this is something that ANY aviation company and lawyer is WELL AWARE of in the Railway Labor Act...so Flops knew ALL ALONG that their supposed "new compensation package" would not come to fruition as it is not legal to change pay either direction once a vote is called for (and they've had years to do these things).

Do they think people will really BELIEVE that they wanted to give us great new package (suddenly) when a vote had ALREADY been called for prior to the announcement of the announcement about new pay.

ALSO...they've been said to be meeting with Flexjet, who, incidentally is supposed to make an announcement the next day. Consisting, I imagine, of "See what the union did to them? You can't get that big raise if you call for a vote" as they delay, delay...

They are in cahoots, and it is NOT a good thing

That is incorrect in general principal... also, to nail the coffin shut on this issue in FLOPS's case, the company already announced a new pay compensation package that will be released by January 31st - since they made that announcement BEFORE the NMB was petitioned, they cannot now take it away after for the very reasons you posted.

We have the best labor lawyers in the country waiting to sue if they try it. Considering this company's track record in RLA lawsuits, I doubt they'll try it. Besides. The company experienced 20% pilot attrition last year, and it isn't slowing down. New-hire classes were lied to the last 3 months of last year about what the flex schedule they must abide by is, and since forcing them to not only sign training agreements but which domiciles to live, they couldn't get anybody to hire on. So what did they do? They removed the training agreement. Now, we can't even keep new-hires. We've had several new-hires from the last 3 months of last year already quit.

This company will not keep pilots at all if they try to not give the raise (as miserable as it will be) they have promised.... they also will do nothing but ensure victory for the pilots should they try it.

Know your facts before you post crap like "ANY aviation company and lawyer is well aware of in the RLA".

The 1108 and our union drive leaders know what they are doing. That should be obvious by now.

Um...

XPGuy said:
That is incorrect in general principal... also, to nail the coffin shut on this issue in FLOPS's case, the company already announced a new pay compensation package that will be released by January 31st - since they made that announcement BEFORE the NMB was petitioned, they cannot now take it away after for the very reasons you posted.

We have the best labor lawyers in the country waiting to sue if they try it.

Know your facts before you post crap like "ANY aviation company and lawyer is well aware of in the RLA".

The 1108 and our union drive leaders know what they are doing. That should be obvious by now.

Know MY facts?
Are you telling me you are naive enogh to think that Raytheon has no CONCEPT about RLA laws, and that they are SINCERELY planning to give the pilots boatloads of $$$ on their own? I want some of THOSE drugs!

Where are YOUR "facts" that they EVER said we were getting a BETTER compensation package????
They said that AROUND 1/31 there would be an ANNOUNCEMENT about a "New Compensation package" . They did NOT say BETTER compensation package, and on top of all that, they carefully worded it to say "announcement about" which is hardly a guaranteed offer! They claimed to be seeing what they "could afford", etc.

It was always my understanding that once the union came in (whether to be called for or which) the pay could not be changed AT ALL until there was a contract... That's why so many companies have pulled this crap in the past and try to blame their alleged attempts at sudden raises on the union "not letting them"...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back