• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hmmmm....What are you asking here....?

choppengruven said:
grab a damm ore and get to paddling.

Spoken like someone in need of a good paddling...
I'll do my best. ;)

choppengruven's gluteus:smash:

Oooohhhh funny.... I guess Jan *31st* is going to be the big payday (not). Funny that seems to coincide with some Feb1 Flex-Jet same doings, doesn't it?

Maybe I should hold my ballot until after the 31st and fall right into that one...

Musings...

Voice Of Reason said:
Oooohhhh funny.... I guess Jan *31st* is going to be the big payday (not). Funny that seems to coincide with some Feb1 Flex-Jet same doings, doesn't it?

Maybe I should hold my ballot until after the 31st and fall right into that one...

So if we send in our ballots IMMEDIATELY (if they even GET THEM OUT immediately) we'll be covered quicker... Yet, the company is legally not permitted to CHANGE compensation once the union is brought in officially... Sounds to me like they have no intention (as they never have) of raising pay, but want to be able to say "We wanted to give you ten grand more a year but the UNION won't let us.." Seen that game before.

ALSO, if you DO wait until after the 31st to do a final talley on the vote, they could actually have a WORSE package (presented as wonderful like with everything else they have done), and then they were able to get that in before the official union and an even LOWER starting point.

Is there ANY possible WAY to get these ballots to people IMMEDIATELY, with an IMMEDIATE send back plea????? I notice they said "No later than Jan 31st" (not ON) so I imagine their moles will be keep tabs on the progress and tell them when they quick need to push their mgt big plan through.
Tricky-tricky

Last edited:
Newest Memo

I'd have started a new thread about this latest memo, but I think I will take the polite route, and keep it all on one subject and not make every thread into a Flops thread.
I'll let NJwife make all of the other threads all about her and hubby's company....;)

VOR -

Wow. You might want to seek counseling, or take a logic class. Preferably both.

So you're saying you didn't think FlOps needed a union, but now you do. You don't want to a teamster, but FlOps pilots should join 1108. You say FlOps isn't going to be sold/merged/absorbed, yet you need to ensure protection from the big, bad, predatory NJA pilots.

Then you proceed to have several discussions with yourself, in which you quote your own immediately preceding post.

Schizophrenia anyone?

Ultra Grump said:
VOR -

Then you proceed to have several discussions with yourself, in which you quote your own immediately preceding post.

Schizophrenia anyone?

Nope :nuts:
Just keeping the discussion lively (and going)...
...Wouldn't want the thread to get buried where my
new good buddies might miss it. I know there are those that feel
it MUST die, though, because I have them PEGGED, and they can't make their repeated several times daily slams to the Flops pilot group until my observation is long forgotten. Besides, this is a new and very hot topic.

What's wrong? Angry because I'm keeping it to one thread and it's the ONE thread that NetJetsWife hasn't hijacked?

No one needs 40 threads about Flops anymore than they care to see 40 threads about NetsJets with the Netwife talking to her self. I'll just talk to myself on this one thread? Crazy enough for you?

...and I see that as of right now 947 people have viewed this thread, so it isn't being ignored. I also know there is a lot that can't and shouldn't be said in response...doesn't make me the only one "interested".... I'll let you mull that one over and twist it up to suit what you want to think...

Last edited:
That's what I'm talking about. He seems more interested in posting verbose garbage rather than trying to get his point across. Is there an executive summary for those of us who got lured in by the FLOPS subject but ended up not having a clue what this thread is about?

I'm almost ready to post the recipe for crunchy oatmeal raisin cookies here so there will be at least something useful in the thread. However, I'd settle for what this acquisition means and how it effects FLOPS pilots. This is something that after three pages I'm still wondering about.

You asked

taloft said:
something useful in the thread. However, I'd settle for what this acquisition means and how it effects FLOPS pilots. This is something that after three pages I'm still wondering about.

No one quite knows, yet...although the people I was speaking about it will SWEAR it means that Raytheon bought the company 100% so they can sell it off part by part (NetJets getting all the "new" planes of course)...lol

For REAL? It's all just speculation. They are calling Flops by the "Wholley Owned Subsidiary" label, though...likely to avoid pensions and the like.

How it affects FLOPS pilots is that they need to stop slacking on getting ballots out before the "Here's this great new schedule...isn't it wonderful for the company-and we're going to cut this but it's just a wonderful opportunity for growth-and here's your pay-cut, but look at how many more days a month you get to work" memo....
Otherwise that will be LOCKED IN until a contract.

Someone *sane* and not NJA PLEASE tell me I'm wrong and why...I'd love to be wrong

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back