The Big FLOPS now 100% RAYTHEON Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Diesel said:
Hey TC it's tell not tall. :) You know better to stick your head up above the bunker.

Weren't you a former sky nazi? I thought you were ex-aa.

D

I was sold into slavery at AA by ALPA. I became a "freedman" in Mar. '04. :D TC

P.S.--I can't count on TonyC to proof read my posts anymore. Thanks! ;)

I think Voice of T-reason is experiencing a few good cold beers and a lonely hotel room. Good night.... er to all three of you I guess.

Crunchy oatmeal raisin cookies? Please put the recipe up. Uh, but only if you think the recipe won't be copied down by evil management or union folks or whatever the heck it is VOR has been talking about for three pages.

Wow...you need to lay off of the caffeine and amphetamines there cowboy.
I've trolled this board for about 6 years and have found lately that its just becoming one huge bitch session for the union obsessed my life sucks and management is screwing me pilots. For lands sake did at one time anybody on this freaking board ever enjoy the actual act of flying. If you guys are that miserable then buy a Hank Williams record a bottle of booze and a gun....please end it.

country said:
Wow...you need to lay off of the caffeine and amphetamines there cowboy.
I've trolled this board for about 6 years and have found lately that its just becoming one huge bitch session for the union obsessed my life sucks and management is screwing me pilots. For lands sake did at one time anybody on this freaking board ever enjoy the actual act of flying. If you guys are that miserable then buy a Hank Williams record a bottle of booze and a gun....please end it.

Uh ohhhhh....

With that comment, I just heard NJA Wife rolling down the alley on her camel......

Over the last 4 years or so I have met some great people from Flops! Guys in the trenches doing the same thing as the rest of the Frax pilots. I really hope everything works out for them! 1108 has been good for myself and the rest of the industry. The Flops pilots need to decide for themselves where to put their money. Very few, if any wish doom and gloom on another pilot group. You can either sit and wait for someone else to decide your fate, and hope it works out, or you can try and help yourselves out. Nobody can force you(as a group) to join a union(other than bad mgt). Shut up :crying: and vote!! Take 1108's help or not, it's your choice, not ours!
Good luck:beer:

My Point Exactly

TORCH67 said:
Over the last 4 years or so I have met some great people from Flops! Guys in the trenches doing the same thing as the rest of the Frax pilots. I really hope everything works out for them! 1108 has been good for myself and the rest of the industry. The Flops pilots need to decide for themselves where to put their money. Very few, if any wish doom and gloom on another pilot group. You can either sit and wait for someone else to decide your fate, and hope it works out, or you can try and help yourselves out. Nobody can force you(as a group) to join a union(other than bad mgt). Shut up :crying: and vote!! Take 1108's help or not, it's your choice, not ours!
Good luck:beer:

As I said...I am talking about the ones on this board like DimeLine and his type... (see search post on his type of obsession hate mongering posting)
(BTW...It's mid-morning,I rarely drink, it seems as though the reading has doubled and I'm not talking to myself after all, and I stand by my posts);)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back