• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SafetyTheSeat

My Opinion

NetJets:

Super company- Let's make it better after this TA passes. Let's work as a Team- Management and 1108-professionals working together to take over the world.

Let's not talk about it this time-Let's do it!

signed
A line Pilot

SafetyTheSeat said:
My Opinion

NetJets:

Super company- Let's make it better after this TA passes. Let's work as a Team- Management and 1108-professionals working together to take over the world.

signed
A line Pilot
Safety,

Here is some motivational music to get everyone in the spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.bangedup.com/archives/KarateKidYourtheBestAround.mp3

I listen to it before checkrides, IPC's etc.

Hope it helps.

Last edited:
I prefer Jimmy Hendrix or the Doors.

Just read a news release from NBAA, NetJets has signed a deal for EFB's for the Collins systems. With real time weather uplinks through XM..

A very positive move for the crews.

SafetyTheSeat said:
My Opinion

NetJets:

signed
A line Pilot

Labor responds to the stimulus that management provides. We await a positive example from Upper management and Middle management.

The Boisture's AND the Shueys. Especially the Shueys.

and scheduling...

Gotta automate that system or add 4 more schedulers per fleet so we can save more money in ops....

Shuey needs a school on a balanced work schedule.. His office needs to come out of the 1957 scheduling year.. That office could automate so easy not to mention offer a bid system with lines.. This is not a mom and pop operation.

My last cycle was 5 on 3 off, 5 on 2 off, 6 on 3 off, 6 on 3 off, 6 on 5 off,. I'm so tired I gotta DNIF too be safe for the next tour...

We need to improve that.. You can't tell me its because we are short of crews because all we do is airline to a hotel, wakeup the next day and airline back..

We need automation, now!

Last edited:
Slow down skippy, the TA hasn't been ratified yet. I'm all for a laying down of arms, but I am also going to move at the "speed of trust".

It is my understanding that McGee is already begging for above and beyond for the holidays. Before you A teamers go out and start busting fourteen again I would make sure this former AA/Midway contract consultant (or whatever her title is) will not leave you out to dry. Does anyone have any gouge on her? I've heard that she is not pro pilot.

Ignominious start on their part in my opinion, but let's see what happens.

squit
The TA will pass...

A Teamer I'm not... You move at what ever speed you want.. Trust is a two way street... We are always asked to go above and beyond on the holidays because we are understaff in the fleets.. I will do my best in a professional manner... If its in the FOM/SOP's we comply, if we are tired I call it in, if its broke, we call it in.. I have never had a problem with NetJets in these areas...

Like I said in the first post squirt...

Let's not talk about it- Let's do it this time....

She can be part of the solution or she can be part of the problem. That's her call...

She's a former AA/Midway for a reason... Like you said we will see........

SafetyTheSeat said:
squit
The TA will pass...

She can be part of the solution or she can be part of the problem. That's her call...

She's a former AA/Midway for a reason... Like you said we will see........

Point #1: The TA very well MAY pass. It has not passed yet though. Temperance of Kumbaya until then is prudent.

Point #2: "She" is a battle axe with a VERY strong ANTI LABOR background. The company knew what they were getting and didn't hire her for her looks or knowledge of 17th century England.

They hired her becasue she seeks and exploits labor contracts through the grievance process.

I have live through no less than 5 new management coronations at various companies. Each time I was somewhat hopeful, optimistic and open towards the new management monkies. Each time I have ended up not only dissapointed but a$$ F'd into a worse situation than where I began.

I am no longer optimistic about any management team. I am guarded and cautious. I look for the tongue in every cheek. I examine what is said by them word by word and think about hidden meaning, alternate meaning or lack of meaning. I believe 1/2 half of what I read and nothing of what I hear.

My expectations are quite mow towards the monkies. I hopes in the end, however, are not dashed so greatly.

The monkies exist to create sand castles. They love to build sand castles. They will creat sand castles at your expoense to make them look good. What the monkey doesn't realize is that the sandcastle is ultimately flawed in that they never last.

Look at her resume. She enjoys eating pilots and crapping on their families.

Go 1108!!

Just cause she's a lady doesn't mean she'll give you a reach around. This one's all bull.

Good let them take that route if they wish.... I don't by it. Oky was over run in his position and they hired a gun to counter.. It's chess, if they do unlease her in an offensive move it will be a very bad move on their part and they know it.. Make no mistake on that.
Just don't think they are that stupid to play contract games back and forth over nothing... They gain nothing in the end... BB will leave soon and McG will be at the controls.

He would not allow it to go down.... He has to much Honor.

There's only one way to look when you are at the bottom and that's up...

Latest resources

Back