• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The best NWA Avatar!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Creating avatars like the one in question shows how informed the pilots really are on the situation.

Fly your jet, cause you do that really well... but when it comes to business operations.......

For all your calculations and analysing.... it is done with information that NWA management has chosen to provide...... Even if you did have all of the information..knowing what will happen is simply impossible.

Instead....try this.

Hard Landing.
Flying the Line Vol. I and II.
When the Airlines Went to War.
The Southwest Airline Way.

To yank and readmeat, you're right we are youngins. So go back to your own boards with your wrinkled old crusty selves. Craddle robbers!

I think the avatars are funny. These guys are just poking fun and venting, you old boys need to lighten up. Visit your local massage parlor for a pick me up.

Last edited:
Steenland dries off

I debated long and hard about whether to add Mr. Steenland to my avatar and decided that I needed to give it a try. But, in order to reduce the personal bashing, removed him I have... Somebody mentioned venting. Isn't that what this site is all about? While I'm not happy about the thieves in upper management asking for millions in retention bonuses, I'm much more content p1ssing on NWA in general. The corporate culture that they insist on maintaining is archaic.

MM

Man, some people's assholes are puckered so tight they crap floss. :rolleyes: Lighten up!

Latest resources

Back