The best NWA Avatar!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

screwed_again

Hey everyone, let's have a contest to see who can come up with the funniest avatar! Mesabai Miner takes first place so far...Any takers?? Let the games begin!

Thanks for the #1 vote! Maybe I'll pursue graphic arts in my next career! MM

screwed_again said:
Hey everyone, let's have a contest to see who can come up with the funniest avatar! Mesabai Miner takes first place so far...Any takers?? Let the games begin!

How bout we grow up and not act like we just graduated high school instead?

Huh?

Any takers?

Rent and Watch Van Wilder

I've used this line before, but I'm using it again. Who peed in your Wheaties? Just trying to turn a severely F-ed up situation into something slightly entertaining. Chill out dude. Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive. - Van Wilder MM

Thirteen years ago yank. The personal rancor reflected in that remark I don't intend to dignify with comment. But I would like to address your general attitude of hopeless negativism... - Ulysses Everett McGill.. Pipe down, yank. If you wanna compare resumes, I'd be happy to. MM

Last edited:
And that's all it is... Thanks for seeing it as such. C-ya.

MM

screwed_again said:

Dude, your about a year late. Those stickers have been going around my company for the last year with mainly YV as the pissed on.

I notice you have an avatar of p()ssing on steenland. He is one of the reasons we didn't liquidate at the last board meeting. Don't stab the messenger (steenland) or you will have no support at all.

Latest resources

Back