• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Keep Crawling!! Wish we had more like this and less company boys like this guy

Capt.Denny

What a putz.

Putz calls my Chief Pilot and asks him if it's ok to buy my passengers pizza on a weather delay. Mind you, he is asking? to jumpseat.

Two great things happened.

Prior to re-planing, he got Voicemail instead of my chief.
After re-planing, the agent came down with the most excellent news there was an empty seat in the back.

If I never see this guy again it will be too soon.

What a putz.
Putz calls my Chief Pilot and asks him if it's ok to buy my passengers pizza on a weather delay. Mind you, he is asking? to jumpseat.

Two great things happened.

Prior to re-planing, he got Voicemail instead of my chief.
After re-planing, the agent came down with the most excellent news there was an empty seat in the back.

If I never see this guy again it will be too soon.

What a wonderful guy! His mom must be so proud of him. I bet he had glamour shots made in his uniform. Can't wait for him to J/S and offer him a nice hot free cup of STFU!

LOL, I saw an EXTREMELY safe taxi in AUS recently. As we passed him, he looked REALLY safe!! I am not sure the "walk" was all that "brisk," but it was safer than hell!!

What's the problem? You guys get paid by the hour, right?

Nu

I can make more $$$ in a month by logging less hours per trip.

I understand the "crawl" thing, and due to contractual issues, have done it myself in previous lives, BUT, if there was someone behind me, I'd pick it up or let them by. Have a little consideration for your fellow professionals.

I've been hosed by the "crAAwl" a bunch of times over the years, but the record has to be the time I got stuck behind an AA Maddog in ABQ. He was #1 for departure and "taxiing" on the outer. We pushd a few mnutes after him, and taxied normally on the inner and had to hold short of the outer for over 10 minutes so we could follow him to 26. It took us 27 minutes (even longer for them because they pushed before us) to taxi to 26, and they STILL weren't ready at the end, so we ended up going before them anyway. They probably had to let the brakes cool after dragging them so long.

GMAFB

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back