The Amazing Kreskin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
gordon24 said:
Yep, big ol' balls on you! Strike, Strike, STFD. Same stuff on the union board. I wish you fukers all the best, after you put all 2100 of us out of work. Dumb azz.

C'mon you idiot. Realize what's best for you and what's best for others. Do you think this involves only 2100 pilots? We are being watched from a lot of companies and corporate pilots and airline pilots.

Stop being so emotional, and start thinking before you write. This isn't about arrogance, as some have written, but about standing up for what is right. It's about doing what's best for many more than 2100 pilots.

It's time to set the bar high for the fractional business. It's time for the shamtullis share with the people who have made this business so attractive.

I for one wish you the best during this upcoming holiday season. You are going to be one miserable SOB when pledge flying pilots help you understand what you are doing is wrong. Go be an A teamer somewhere else.

Steel,

The original idea of this thread was to record predictions on the NJA contract situation so aviators interested in employment with the company could be better informed...and also so we could have a little fun a year from now looking back on everybody's prognostications (ding: 25 cent word alert).

As such, are you predicting that 1 year from now, the contract will be settled with 5th year NJA PIC making 105K, NJI merged (crews stapled and displaced from equipment), bypass and extended day pay same as today, 90% 7-7 schedule, home basing, etc? Just want to make sure I'm clear on your prediction. Also, was the settlement the result of a strike or an 11th hour deal? Just curious if you'll go on record with that.

Cheers

steel said:
C'mon you idiot. Realize what's best for you and what's best for others. Do you think this involves only 2100 pilots? We are being watched from a lot of companies and corporate pilots and airline pilots.

Where do you get this BS from ? The only other pilots that are seriously concerned are most likely other Frac pilots. I can guarantee you that whatever you stand to gain will have no effect on the life of your average Fortune 500 corporate pilot. Let me get this straight, you're willing to STFD in the hopes of NBAA pay and now you're saying corporate pilots are pinning their future hopes on your success ??? Take another hit man...

I can just imagine the conversation with the boss...

Me: "Sir, you have always paid me 90% NBAA but the Netjets pilots just got 75% NBAA and I think I deserve a raise..."

Boss: "Don't let the door hit cha where the good Lord split cha..."

END OF MEETING... Corporate pilots have never benchmarked against the Fracs, why in the world would corporate pilots be watching for any other reason other than morbid curiosity ??? While your at it, no one has yet to explain what 2100+ pilots are going to be doing after STFD becomes reality ???

Last edited:
forgot my point.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back