• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Amazing Kreskin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let's just give this two weeks without spinning diatribe on the boards and tell our friend on vacation on the BBJ scale and flex to boot, to stop getting into emotional and potentially lible communications about the founder. This guy has gotten outta control and we need somebody else in their. Who do you think was one of the lead negotiators in the last contract?

Netjets has quite a few customers leaving the program before the end of the year (around 50, possibly more). 9 out of the 11 customers I flew this past tour are leaving the program. Grapevine rumors have said that customers are threating class-action lawsuits for the Marquis Card and the massive sell-offs. Even if this pilot contract was completed in week, the internal problems plaguing Netjets will still be present (core fleet sold, mismanagement, inefficient scheduling, etc). IMO why would the company want to complete a deal now? If the perceived problem was to be fixed, what will the company blame its failures on afterwards?

Yeah?..and a friend of the refueller in Hong Kong at the Chep Lap Kok Airport..who is friends with Mr Santulli's top trainer told...

Okay, I'll be civil.

All lawsuits are public domain. I've looked for these alleged filings and can't find any.

You can't sell a product unless you know the cost. Fuel they have covered on user surcharge fees. Labor is still an unknown cost ..without our settlement. Its screwing up pending contracts and airplane delivery schedules.

Core fleet sales were a big mistake..every pilot knows it...every owner knows it and so does our management.

We all make mistakes...get over it!

Last edited:
No, we all have to work together to correct the mistakes of the past, including those of Local 284's...and move forward!!!

Hawkered said:
If you leave now, you"ll never forgive yourself! In two years from now you'll be talking to newhires who simply won't believe what you had to go through to make this place so good to work for.

As for the passengers, we'll survive for a short time longer on default that the airline service is so poor, but we won't be forgiven for screwing up their holidays. Union knows that-so does company.

That's why the mantra has been so unified at corporate and worker level..

Git 'r Done!!

And it is about to be so!

Funny. There is a ex-FLOPS guy I ran into just today who started with NJA last week. He said something about being better off here becasue at least there was a mechanism to dispute bad management. At FLOPS you just have to bend over and grin.

WGFP48 said:
.there are no strike benefits coming from the Teamsters...Eastern pilots received $2000-2500 per month in strike benefits...and thsi came from assessments to the other ALPA carriers...I don't think the Teamsters are going to help very much on this strike...how much does the IBT have squirreled away for a strike fund...I guess none...

Well.. thanks for guessing. But you guessed wrong. A formula has been devised by the E Board and IBT for strike pay. How livable is life on strike pay? Well, for many it would provide a pay raise over what they make now by working. The time limit is unlimited for strike pay as well.

Plans are well underway for the pilots of NJA to withstand a lockout. If it happens, it happens.

Let's just give this two weeks without spinning diatribe on the boards and tell our friend on vacation on the BBJ scale and flex to boot, to stop getting into emotional and potentially lible communications about the founder. This guy has gotten outta control and we need somebody else in their. Who do you think was one of the lead negotiators in the last contract?

I doubt you'd post that on our own message board with your name next to it.

Posting in anonymity has it benefits.

Latest resources

Back