• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The 1108 leadership is at it again.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Shouldn't you be preparing for your CGF1 instead of trolling and bitching on the message boards?

The only fact I need to assess you, Syphilis, is this: you'd rather be flying bitch - in a Lear 45 no less - instead of negotiating from a position of strength. You earned your stripes and pissed them away. That is not meant to be derogatory to anyone flying right seat in small metal; we have all been there done that; this is merely meant to draw everyone else a word picture of how he is equally as pathetic as an IGM who thinks he can jump the line and take positions out of seniority like the majority of our Red Label pilots have done.

Say what you will about the Union (and in the past I've said plenty) the fact is COLLECTIVE bargaining is the only chip a pilot can gamble with in this company. Unless you have naked pics of Kenn with an underage Thai pool boy, you simply do not have enough leverage in this environment to have an expectation of success on your sole efforts.

And that is why the company hates the Union so much. It represents their greatest threat to requiring ethical and transparent dealings with the pilot group. I can hear the detractors right now screaming Red Label disproves that theory so let's unpack it a bit.

There are several Red Label pilots out there bragging they will clear 300k this year on a schedule of their own choosing that includes several major holidays off. In light of this put on your best logic hat and ask yourself a few questions. Do you really think they are flying as safely as our owners think they are? Do you really think a 9 year Captain working 6&7 day tours of continuous 10/24 warnings, reduced rest and OT galore deserves less than half of what they are making despite flying the same owners, trips and even aircraft? How do you feel about the fact their cost cutting choices for crew bonuses filter down to the rest of us without an avenue to protest it? How do you feel looking at those numbers in light of management's latest dismal CBA proposals, furloughs and tightening operating provisions for the squad of regular line misfits, as Kenn calls those not in line with his ultimately selfish agenda to become an IGM?

That is why they are labeled IGMs. The "I got mine" group. As long as the check clears, it doesn't matter to them how it's accomplished even if it is truly scandalous. I do believe another word for it is prostitution. Oh by the way, in the light of a clear day how do most John's feel about their hooker and feast of debauchery? That's a question guys like Phil and all the IGMs really ought to ask themselves. Is being an IGM worth it in the end? Will they be treated this well after their union busting purpose is no longer needed?

^^^^That is good, really good.^^^^

The only fact I need to assess you, Syphilis, is this: you'd rather be flying bitch - in a Lear 45 no less - instead of negotiating from a position of strength. You earned your stripes and pissed them away. That is not meant to be derogatory to anyone flying right seat in small metal; we have all been there done that; this is merely meant to draw everyone else a word picture of how he is equally as pathetic as an IGM who thinks he can jump the line and take positions out of seniority like the majority of our Red Label pilots have done.

Say what you will about the Union (and in the past I've said plenty) the fact is COLLECTIVE bargaining is the only chip a pilot can gamble with in this company. Unless you have naked pics of Kenn with an underage Thai pool boy, you simply do not have enough leverage in this environment to have an expectation of success on your sole efforts.

And that is why the company hates the Union so much. It represents their greatest threat to requiring ethical and transparent dealings with the pilot group. I can hear the detractors right now screaming Red Label disproves that theory so let's unpack it a bit.

There are several Red Label pilots out there bragging they will clear 300k this year on a schedule of their own choosing that includes several major holidays off. In light of this put on your best logic hat and ask yourself a few questions. Do you really think they are flying as safely as our owners think they are? Do you really think a 9 year Captain working 6&7 day tours of continuous 10/24 warnings, reduced rest and OT galore deserves less than half of what they are making despite flying the same owners, trips and even aircraft? How do you feel about the fact their cost cutting choices for crew bonuses filter down to the rest of us without an avenue to protest it? How do you feel looking at those numbers in light of management's latest dismal CBA proposals, furloughs and tightening operating provisions for the squad of regular line misfits, as Kenn calls those not in line with his ultimately selfish agenda to become an IGM?

That is why they are labeled IGMs. The "I got mine" group. As long as the check clears, it doesn't matter to them how it's accomplished even if it is truly scandalous. I do believe another word for it is prostitution. Oh by the way, in the light of a clear day how do most John's feel about their hooker and feast of debauchery? That's a question guys like Phil and all the IGMs really ought to ask themselves. Is being an IGM worth it in the end? Will they be treated this well after their union busting purpose is no longer needed?

So where's the outrage? How many others feel like you?

It seems painfully obvious the vast majority of the Flexjet pilot group is never going to stand up for themselves or their profession and hold management accountable. They're perfectly willing to just follow along, eyes wide open like the herd of good little sheep they are.

They've all signed up and are salivating to be the next one in line to piss on their fellow pilot and our seniority system simply for a bigger paycheck.

Those who have their name on the Red Label lists are no better than the traitorous, self centered, greedy entitlement minded IGM's that currently occupy the cockpit seats of those airplanes. The worst of the worst are those with union organizing and leadership roles such as AP, AH and SM.

Red Label is a fictitious industry leading, bait and switch, pilot group dividing, seniority circumventing, union busting OneSky tool. Nothing more, nothing less.

While there may not be any picket line to cross, make no mistake about it. Any of these current or soon to be Red Label IGM's would be the very first ones to cross it. Flexjet Red Label IGM's are simply anti-union scabs in sheeps uniforms.

Treat this IGMs like the disease that they are. Stay away from them, don't talk to them, let them know how they are viewed by the rest of the pilot group. Even the guys that don't have the balls to let them know what scum they are still talk about them behind their backs. Make no mistake IGMs just cause a lot of our ball less pilots my say hello, shake your hand chat with you for a bit. They are still talking about what a POS you all are when you walk away. They laugh at the way Ken dresses you behind your back and all the other pilots from other companies have heard about you and do the same. Net jets , wheels up, TMC, jet suite ,XO jet. Every one of them know about you talk about you are disgusted with you and laugh at you. That's what's being said as you all walk thru FBO, Hotels and everywhere else these proffesionals see you. But you have made your choices and you can live with the consequences. Work real, real hard and maybe you will all get that bone -us that was worth your integrity.

Shanes the problem is now you really can't tell am IGM vs an RLP since as of this fall we are all wearing the Nazi uniform. It sucks and after 6 weeks my uniform looked like crap. I'm averse to change and I realize much of my misgivings are related to it but it really does look worn and dirty after such a short time.

Latest resources

Back