• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The 1108 leadership is at it again.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flexjet has statistically unrealistic fatigue call data. We are so scared about the consequences we have crew members using PTO days mid rotation.

That is ludicrous.

???? Am I understaning this correctly? You have pilots at Flex taking PTO days off in the middle of a tour when they are tired rather then calling off fatigue?

I hope I misunderstood what you were saying.

Can you please clarify this for me.
:confused:

Yes, the fatigue calls at Flex are disproportionately low. Comparing hours flown with landings and length of duty day(even though Flex pilots tend to have slightly shorter duty days), the two groups have a comparable workload. With that said, the Options pilots have had over 300 fatigue calls per year, vs. the less than 40 fatigue calls at Flex. Are the Flex pilots being pushed? Pilot pushing is the hallmark of an operation run by Uncle Kenn.

???? Am I understaning this correctly? You have pilots at Flex taking PTO days off in the middle of a tour when they are tired rather then calling off fatigue?

I hope I misunderstood what you were saying.

Can you please clarify this for me.
:confused:

Nope, you got it right.

Phil/1folinepilot, what I don't understand is why you continue to have this grudge against the union and keep coming on here trying to start something against the union. Why you don't have the same grudge against the company, I can't understand that. I mean, doesn't it make you mad that you are stuck in the LR's while other tools such as Epply and Marker have been upgraded to the CL300's. And exactly how many orginial flex pilots did they bypass to get upgraded to CL300 from the LR as flightoptions transfers.

And Phil, did you forget when you were willing to throw the Hawker SIC's under the bus? It really is ironic that, it was you that ended up being the "victim" of the policies you espoused years ago. Now go back to your cubical at CAE and cry your eyes out-you whiney little beotch.

Just like the vuh, coward phil/1folinepilot comes on here and says some craps and then runs away. Little coward boy can't fight, because he knows his facts are always wrong. Just keep proving him wrong, it's easy to do.

Just like the vuh, coward phil/1folinepilot comes on here and says some craps and then runs away. Little coward boy can't fight, because he knows his facts are always wrong. Just keep proving him wrong, it's easy to do.

Nah, Im just watching you guys act like jackasses and prove you cant be trusted with anything

Latest resources

Back