• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The 1108 leadership is at it again.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Such a pleasure to to do the extra work you childish clowns refuse to do as you hide behind the contract disrupting operations. While you are assigned at home standby the rest of us are forced to pull double duty to make up for the chaos you guys create. Way to go and work with your brothers as you stick it to the man.

How do I get stby at home? I'm not doing double duty- I'm just doing my regular 12-14 hour duty days, so how are you doing 24-28 duty hour days? 10 flight/hours per day max, so how are you flying 20/day? Once again, I thing it's you that has their head in someone's lap.

How do I get stby at home? I'm not doing double duty- I'm just doing my regular 12-14 hour duty days, so how are you doing 24-28 duty hour days? 10 flight/hours per day max, so how are you flying 20/day? Once again, I thing it's you that has their head in someone's lap.

You mean you don't assign your self "Home Stand By"? What a travesty.

I have to assign it myself but syPHILis is complaining about the ones that get assigned by dispatch. When dispatch assigns it, you don't get hit for a PTO day.

Caught in a lie, the asshat attempts to change the subject. I've never made a fatigue call, so fail. Now back to our regularly scheduled demand for proof, or an apology for being a liar.

This is not something to be proud of and we need to stop glorifying dangerous behavior as some sort of manliness quotient.

If you have ever flown too tired, too sick, too hungry or too emotionally drained to fly safely then you are an idiot. However, you're an idiot in good company (myself included).

Flexjet has statistically unrealistic fatigue call data. We are so scared about the consequences we have crew members using PTO days mid rotation.

That is ludicrous.

I was speaking to his assertion that all union supporters make bogus sick calls. My experience with Bombardier was that you could get relief by calling and asking them for relief before you had to make a fatigue call. I did that a couple times in the old days. Now you get fbo rot with no relief. The situation was s worse today, but I have managed to this point. So he fails in his accusation. And he still has not provided any proof of any of his other bogus accusations either.

Your wrong again (Phil) or should I say 1folinepilot. I know the current Eboard and show me just one time ONE, where anyone currently on the Eboard has lied to either pilot group. Here is your chance back it up with verifiable facts and I'm all ears.

Your wrong again (Phil) or should I say 1folinepilot. I know the current Eboard and show me just one time ONE, where anyone currently on the Eboard has lied to either pilot group. Here is your chance back it up with verifiable facts and I'm all ears.

1 The seniority list would be fair and equitable.

2 The Fence agreements would protect jobs and career expectation.

3 The contract would be negotiated in 9 months.

4 From day one at options. There would be no dues requirement till the contract is signed.

5 We will listen to the concerns of all members and negotiate in good faith.

4 From day one at options. There would be no dues requirement till the contract is signed.

1. Judge Gwin ruled it fair and equitable. Just because you don't agree or don't understand how the list works, is your problem.
2. Career expectations are in the eyes of the beholder. Again, this was arbitrated, so argue it with the judge.
3. The company has flat out refused to negotiate in good faith for the past nine months. The Union has submitted proposal after proposal for nearly every section. This is why the company AND each individual management negotiator were served papers individually and now it's going back to Judge Gwin who ordered them to negotiate in good faith. He was less than thrilled with their less than truthfulness in April and I'm sure he'll be less than thrilled to see them again soon.
4. I believe that had something to do with Netjets? I wasn't there but I'm sure you're probably wrong here as well.
5. Did you take the survey? Are you even a MEMBER in good standing? Again, the Union has done their part in good faith. It's our obstructionist management who has done otherwise.

Originally Posted by Honorstudent:

1) The seniority list IS fair and equitable. Read the judge's ruling.
2) The fence agreement is arbitrated, but every job protection in that arbitrated award is because the union proposed it. Management did absolutely nothing.
3) You are lying. What we said, over and over, was that the SLI completion would start a nine month clock ticking. At the end of that time, outstanding issues would be arbitrated. We told the truth, while management said it would take more than five years to reach a contract. So all you are doing is attempting to spin a lie to cover your lie on that one.
4) Flexjet pilots are not Options pilots. You and the yammer tools have continuously tried to spin your bogus, ten year old assertion as having any bearing on our Flexjet situation. That was s a lie on your part, not ours.
5) Every member of the negotiating committee has published their complete contact info. They are available for your input anytime. There have been surveys. So every member of this union has had he opportunity to be heard. And certainly we have bargained in good faith, while management has continually acted in bad faith.
Your assertions have no merit.

Latest resources

Back