• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thanks United! Southwest increases Love Departures

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bubba: These are the same thing really (the WA or the case SWA made to stay at DAL). Either both are equally right, or both are equally wrong.

You had the right to win a court case to stay ant DAL (in order to stay in business). And Jim Wright and the MANY other parties had a right to amend the Constitution. They were trying to adhere to the original Federal mandate that required DFW. SWA wanted to preserve the right to EXPLOIT everyone else.

What you, and every SWA poster on here or every one I know personally, cannot do is put themselves in another's shoes. You have to understand that whatever you think about someone else's situation, what they feel/believe is real to them. Whether it's an argument about Love Field/Hobby or what 911 did, the unchecked self righteous arrogance that apparently is a learned behavior at SWA disgusts me.

Say whatever you want, write 10,000 words, I don't care. The first 3 sentences of this post are spot on.

Flop

Let it go.

You fighting all this will get you as far as me fighting to bring back the 8 track cassettes in new Cars .

Flop

Let it go.

You fighting all this will get you as far as me fighting to bring back the 8 track cassettes in new Cars .

Slaquer,

I disagree. At least the return of the mighty eight track is a right and noble cause. However; 'Flops' hate for my beloved SWA is a downright perversion. Bordering on racist. I also suspect him as a communist, a xenophobe and have heard from a reliable source - that he is a raging Ether addict with a penchant for buggery.

Kidding Flop - you go girl. This thread may make all the difference.

Ya gotta LUV more handouts to Southwest.....monopoly doesnt translate well into Texan

Just wait till SWA gets the WA changed again and starts flying "near international" out of Love. There will be an addition to the terminal and they will fly south out of DAL.

Laws change.....every company ponies up cash to buy off (eehmmm...lobby) those who make the laws. Welcome to America!!

Just wait till SWA gets the WA changed again and starts flying "near international" out of Love. There will be an addition to the terminal and they will fly south out of DAL.

Laws change.....every company ponies up cash to buy off (eehmmm...lobby) those who make the laws. Welcome to America!!

I was wondering the same thing . What is stoping any chance ?

Laws are made to be challenged ,so please to do not say that it is law .

It's an agreement. Solid agreements (binding even) are part of the "functional relationships" called for in an advisory circular the FAA provides municipalities. Both Dallas and Houston are ignoring this guidance with regard to SWA. doj is ignoring it as well.

It's an agreement. Solid agreements (binding even) are part of the "functional relationships" called for in an advisory circular the FAA provides municipalities. Both Dallas and Houston are ignoring this guidance with regard to SWA. doj is ignoring it as well.

It must not be that solid then. Kind of like our boarder fences. :)

Latest resources

Back