• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thanks to the NJA crew at LEX today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did they save the world from a dirty bomb?

Get off the computer so someone else could use it?

Yeah, what's up with that? I was just in LAS at the Signature. There are two computers in the crew lounge and two NJ guys using them. I needed to get some pics of a plane that fell off the jacks to the company so I ask one of them if they're going to be awhile (hint hint) as one was surfing the net and the other was checking email.

The one guy in as snotty a voice as you can imagine says, "just take it" and storms off.

Look, 99% of the pilots I've met know the rules, if your goofing off on the computer make way for guys working. But Mr. one percent sorta ticked me off.

rant off.

Yeah, what's up with that? I was just in LAS at the Signature. There are two computers in the crew lounge and two NJ guys using them. I needed to get some pics of a plane that fell off the jacks to the company so I ask one of them if they're going to be awhile (hint hint) as one was surfing the net and the other was checking email.

The one guy in as snotty a voice as you can imagine says, "just take it" and storms off.

Look, 99% of the pilots I've met know the rules, if your goofing off on the computer make way for guys working. But Mr. one percent sorta ticked me off.

rant off.

Yup, EVERY place you work at there are always a group of dumbazzes that really screw it up for everyone.

We used to bea able to look at our next day schedule on the PC, but some retard ratted us out to BH ethics line......now POOF that is gone.

Latest resources

Back