• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

thanks to the co-ex crews in iah

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well to continue the conversation of other pilot groups pi**sing people off, I just want to give a big screw you to the Eagle pilots last night in LRD. We were not more than two minutes behind them getting to the hotel van, but they took off anyway. Thanks guys, I really enjoyed sitting by the curb for an extra 15+minutes. I'm sure it would have been hell for you to wait 1.

Yea theres a big surprise! A Eagle crew leaving another airline crew standed because they couldnt wait 2 or 3 minutes.... I've met very few that are friendly.... whats that all about?

Last edited:
My experience has been that XJT crews do not wait for Eagle crews when we are only a couple of minutes behind them. When XJT started doing Killeen overnights again at the end of the summer (after they moved the airport), Eagle and XJT would get to GRK within 10 minutes of each other. If we would get there first, 9 times outta 10 we would wait for them to ride in the van with us. If XJT got there first, then we would be waiting 30+ minutes for the van to return because they had already gone to the hotel. Maybe it has changed some because I haven't had an overnight where we arrive at the same time as XJT in a long while, but that was my experience when it came to XJT crews and waiting around for us to get there.

We all need to watch that (to try and wait)... Good knows some of the overnights are to short for both crews at some of the stations. A little consideration from one crew to the other (on BOTH sides) would go a long way. Sorry to hear you have been having problems with EXJET crews LaTech... IOU a beer sometime.

Last edited:
I agree...if anyone gets to the station within 5-10 minutes of another airline's crew, you should wait for them. That's just common courtesy...but what sucks is when the van driver says "oh the other crew will be here any time now" (and you know that's not true because they haven't even checked in with approach when you were airborne) and makes you wait like 30 minutes for the other crew just so they don't have to make an extra roundtrip to the airport. That got old in Killeen real quick! Guess I'll be having GRK overnights again now that I'm goin to the EMJ...so, if we get there around the same time as XJT crews, I will try to make sure we wait on ya'll. Lj1313, I'll take that beer anytime! :D

What I find really hilarious is you guys talking about holding up the bar,
and voting on a contract that looks out for all your brothers and sisters,
etc etc etc etc. Then you bicker about leaving each other behind in the hotel van or waving and saying hello in the terminal. So much
for your vote doing anything for another airline's pilots.

FlyChicaga said:
Have fun with the old C8 birds. I pulled into IAH last week and saw N303CE on the ramp, got all misty-eyed. Those airplanes are fun as all hell to fly. If you get 308CE beware, she's got ghosts.
We've all been told by the C8 Capts in indoc. I'll make sure to brush up on the emergency proceedures before any flights in 308.

Shy

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back