• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thanks Skywest Pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ya, I understand you're quite the micro manager. You must be just LOADS of fun to fly with. Plus, the two are mistakes. One grammer and one typo. Are you usually this anal retentive? Relax......

Corbon said:
Ha! You read my mind. I was fighting the grammar nazi demons within me. :laugh:

Holey cow guise, give the pour sole a brake. Their are few english teachers among hour ranks, and as long as ewe under stand what he's trying to say, just listen two the massage and knot knit pick the whey he rights. some one else on this hear massage bored once said, "There's a fine line between a desire for precision in speech and flagrant schoolmarmery"...

i two whence win i sea an eror in speling ore grammar, but eye wood never bring it too they're attention, unless of course, they where a complete a$$hole, then i wood loose my temper and rub there knows inn it...;)

Last edited:
whatitdoing? said:
Ya, I understand you're quite the micro manager.

Who did you hear that from? Or are you just making suppositions? I figure if the guy/gal next to me isn't trying to kill me, he/she can do what he/she wants within the the bounds of the SOP. I also try to live my life that way. Live within the rules, and I don't give a rats rear end what you do, as long as it doesn't adversely affect me.

You must be just LOADS of fun to fly with.

Don't know. I've never flown with myself. Some on here have flown with me. Ask them instead of making wide, sweeping generalizations.

Plus, the two are mistakes. One grammer and one typo.

You're right. Both are mistakes in that one was a slip of the finger, the other showed a lack of knowledge. You can figure out which is which.

Are you usually this anal retentive?

It's not being AR to point out the difference between the two types of mistakes.

Relax......

I'm chillin' .................you?

AF :cool:

Latest resources

Back