• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thanks Skywest Pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Thanks to the Skywest pilot who told me off for requesting the j/s to PNS today at D36 in ATL. I didn't know you were on the j/s and I didn't know you were going to PNS...Plus, I wasn't even going to PNS"

What we have here, is confusing. Still don't get how one doesn't intend to go to PNS, yet requests the jumpseat. It almost looks as if the ASA dude merely went to the gate where the PNS flight was to request a j/s on another flight, and the SKYW dude assumed he was trying to get to PNS...

Actually, I really don't care...this should have been handled on the spot instead of whining here. Show some integrity and fortitude if you feel so strongly.

I think you should write him up on a RIF. Without union protection, Skywest pilots can get fired for showing their asses in uniform in public. Maybe this tool needs a little education.

Corbon said:
Ha! You read my mind. I was fighting the grammar nazi demons within me. :laugh:

Airline pilot.....no ejukashun required.

Maybe I should of made it clearer. I wasn't going to PNS, that's the thing. I was going to DAB to see a friend. I sometimes commute out of PNS because my wife's family is in PNS. Point being, he thought I was going to PNS because they were boarding my flight and his at the same gate. He saw me walk up to the gate with a j/s form in my hand and assumed I was going to PNS and proceeded to lecture me. As far as why I'm posting this message, it's more of venting so I don't take it to the next level. I'm not that type of person and try not to let things get to me. Only recently have things gotten so bad at ASA, that I find myself whining about everything. But that's another subject. I decided not to take it any further because I'll probably run into him again. Next time I won't be so kind. But, you Skywest pilots are welcome anytime on my j/s. Bad seeds are everywhere. Fly Safe.....

whatitdoing? said:
Maybe I should of made it clearer.

whatitdoing,

Not to sound like the grammar police or anything, and several guys above have already mentioned this... but do you know the difference between the word "of" and "have"?? As in, "Maybe I should have made it clearer..." Either that or the conjunction "should've".

It's hard for me to take the thread seriously when you can't even use simple words correctly. For those that will flame be for being too anal retentive, relax...I'll go kick my own arse now.

these boards are not english class...people get upsat when you do not write complete sentences..it is like a blog folks or instant messaging..get it

JBcrjca said:
whatitdoing,

Not to sound like the grammar police or anything, and several guys above have already mentioned this... but do you know the difference between the word "of" and "have"?? As in, "Maybe I should have made it clearer..." Either that or the conjunction "should've".

It's hard for me to take the thread seriously when you can't even use simple words correctly. For those that will flame be for being too anal retentive, relax...I'll go kick my own arse now.

Yes, I was tired and didn't think about the grammer. You're correct. But you should read your own post. "FOR THOSE THAT WILL FLAME BE FOR BEING"
Hmm....ooppss....you made a mistake. Idiot.

whatitdoing? said:
Yes, I was tired and didn't think about the grammer. You're correct. But you should read your own post. "FOR THOSE THAT WILL FLAME BE FOR BEING"
Hmm....ooppss....you made a mistake. Idiot.

It's called a typo. Look it up. Let's compare the two: FLAME BE FOR......... "should of" versus "should have". One is a simple mistake of the fingers. The other is ignorance of your own language. Understand the difference?

AF :cool:

Latest resources

Back