• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thanks much to the CHQ crew...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've heard that the radar in those things is not that great, in fact I think COEX as the launch customer fought with radar issues that never got fully resolved. At any rate, I highly doubt there was any mortal danger.

SkyBoy, you ain't jokin about that radar. What a heap.

[immature comment]$10 says this guy's wife is like every other asshat you get on an RJ, complains it is small and has nothing but sh!t to say about the flight. I don't come into her kitchen and complain about her cooking or the fact that her kids have a hare lip.[/immature comment]

ultrarunner said:
...who scared the $hit out of my wife tonight (and most aboard) while they tried to land in a thunderstorm. Realy classy....

Plenty of folks screaming on the plane....

Only smart thing they did was a GA, and held for 30 mins for the TRW to pass...

Next time around, wife reports that there wasn't any lightning right out the window...

Good grief....

idots!
Hey,
Sounds like my wife too! everytime I drive her some where in my car she is screaming and yelling like there is a cb right in front of us, then I get the crap scared outta me too.
PBR

"..who scared the $hit out of my wife tonight"

I thought it said "who screwed the $hit...." What a flamer. I bet the old lady is a pig.

What I find to be so amusing is that his wife, who by his description should be in a state of shock from such a horrific experience, just got home. So whats the first thing he does? Makes a mad dash to the computer and makes a flaming post on flightinfo. Classic.

Fine, I'll let it go. But when the crew comes on and makes a PA after the GA that they are going to "wait for the thunderstorm that is over the field"...and then try again...

Well...

anyway....

Geez, I'm getting crapped on and I even gave them credit for finally doing the RIGHT THING....the GA.

Better late than never...

thanks guys

Yeah, you'd think I'd made a freaking death threat with my original post. So freaking sensitive...

Someone point me to the PC Flight Info board please.

Latest resources

Back