Thanks much to the CHQ crew...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ultrarunner

...who scared the $hit out of my wife tonight (and most aboard) while they tried to land in a thunderstorm. Realy classy....

Plenty of folks screaming on the plane....

Only smart thing they did was a GA, and held for 30 mins for the TRW to pass...

Next time around, wife reports that there wasn't any lightning right out the window...

Good grief....

idots!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is gonna get ugly...

That was such a great story, wow i think i have had a life revalation by reading this splended post. I just can't believe what a great story and post that is, keep em coming.

I honestly think it would be best to not post such information on here, if you really have a problem, call management. For you to post that up here is something a 2 year old would do, surely not someone with 9000 hrs. I don't know anything about you, but i can guarentee you haven't always made the best decisions, and plus we all know how pax get anyways, there was most likely no harm even close to being involved. My advice, brush it off and find something else to stress out about, surely this isn't worth it.

You've got to be kidding???? A light show out of the window could have been 20+ miles away. You weren't there and have no first hand knowledge of anything.

What a putz...

"I'm not scared of those pukes."

What are you, 8?

You really think any CHQ person is gonna come and hunt you down?
Or are you afraid of the electric shocks we can send through the computer?
As a matter of fact, Ultralooser, do not touch your keyboard, use a pencil.
I'm sending a jolt ...NOW aaaaand ...NOW aaaaand ...NOW.

HAHAHAHA.YOU ARE A S-F.

ultrarunner said:
she just got home. I'll post details, flight numbers....etc, later.
I'm not scrared of those pukes.

So tell me, Ultrarunner, have you ever flown an ERJ? Do you have any idea what the weather radar is like? I've flown various corporate jets, and I can tell you that all of them had MUCH more reliable radar than we have in the WSCoD. Now take it, I don't know all of the circumstances surrounding why the crew did what they did, but then again...neither does your wife. Grow up.

Latest resources

Back