Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
av8er2 said:
Thanks for the extra $$$ ASA.

...and as a result, pilot payroll is too high, and thus concessions are requested by management to help keep costs in line. :rolleyes:

The sad thing is, I know the GO is thinking this way. :confused:

79%N1 said:
........The most Trusted and Respected Regional in the Industry!!!!!!!!
ASA aspires to be the most trusted and respected regional airline in the eyes of our customers, team members, shareholders and competitors by:
  • Showing every customer our passion for safety and personalized service
  • Attracting and developing team members who contribute to the success of the ASA family
  • Creating a fun and rewarding culture that recognizes the value of individuals and teamwork
  • Being flexible and efficient in everything we do
Guiding Principles
  • We all work as one team that serves our customers
  • We take pride in our work and hold each other accountable
  • We treat each other and our customers with dignity, trust and respect
  • We listen and respond to each other and our customers
  • We empower our people to make a difference
  • We share ideas and involve team members in decisions
  • We embrace the ability to question and challenge

Last edited:
Man, is that the biggest farce ever, on the planet or what!?!? Its one thing to sit around and hold hands and think of a slogan, but another to implement a plan and manage the company to achieve them. LiarBrecque should be ashamed of himself. How does he sleep at night????

ReportCanoa said:
  • Showing every customer our passion for safety and personalized service.

LOL....watching a ramper boppin' out to park a plane, draggin his knuckles on the ground, lookin' like he's on work-release from 'Quentin......brings the word "passion" to mind.

Whatever - this Management team flat doesn't care or else they would have been at the airport on the 4th.

Last edited:
79%N1 said:
Man, is that the biggest farce ever, on the planet or what!?!? Its one thing to sit around and hold hands and think of a slogan, but another to implement a plan and manage the company to achieve them. LiarBrecque should be ashamed of himself. How does he sleep at night????

He probably sleeps very well knowing he has a million bucks in the bank (thanks to us) and doesn't give a rat's a** whether we stay in business or not!

Just the fact that they have the balls to use the totally inappropriate word "passion" in ther hypocritical bullsh-t corporate farce of a "mission statement" (what a bullsh-t word in it's own right) proves that they are laughing hysterically at the simplemindedness, and easy openness to manipulation of the workers in their company.

:laugh:Well, if this doesn't get JA's attention, then he won't mind when the Skywst "Statistics" TUMBLE to the bottom!!! This place is a three ring circus and I can't WAIT to see the STRIKE RESULTS!!!

Oh Yeah, Pilots need to take a paycut to cover the "Mis-Magmnt" of this SHI@Y COMPANY!!!! I am tired of CARRYING these weak @ss-Clowns on my back along with everyother ASA pilot!:rolleyes:

CJA said:
He probably sleeps very well knowing he has a million bucks in the bank (thanks to us) and doesn't give a rat's a** whether we stay in business or not!

Even if you go out of business tomorrow up to and including total liquidation, thanks to his golden parachute, he will be guaranteed a very large annual pension for the rest of his life.

I usually shut one down taxiing in. Now I just start it back up to burn more fuel. Screw them.....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back