• Start date
  • Watchers 15

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hey given their track record in the last year and half. I would say just walk away and be glad to bitch another day man. You do'nt want to end up part of an ntsb incident investigation.

seems like its always open mike night up front at pcl

Jack Mehoff said:
hey given their track record in the last year and half. I would say just walk away and be glad to bitch another day man. You do'nt want to end up part of an ntsb incident investigation.

seems like its always open mike night up front at pcl

Enjoy the rest of your life as a regional FO kid. By the looks of your profile, and the other thread you started, you may be the next to plant one. Dingus.

PNCL just had a no flap landing in CLE. Had all the rescue trucks at the runway waiting for them to land.

dnkt said:
PNCL just had a no flap landing in CLE. Had all the rescue trucks at the runway waiting for them to land.

Yeah, so?

There's a reason none of my 82,560FF miles this year were on 9E. For starters..."We'd like just type 4 on the whole aircraft." These guys scare the crap outa me.

*snicker*

Happens all the time in this aircraft. If you pause for even the BRIEFEST second between flap detents, the flaps will get confused and "FLAPS FAIL".

It's a caution message, not warning message, which means it's "technically" an abnormal, not an emergency, but out current company policy is to declare an emergency for even the slightest problem, and if an emergency is declared, ARFF use is mandatory.

Before you post, find out what a company's policies are...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back