• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thanks AirTran MEC!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I see people using the term "she" on here from time to time as a perceived insult. Do you guys think your Mother or Wife or Sister or whatever are somehow inferior humans or something, I mean really, come up with some other kind of more original insult, like maybe Jackwagon or something. She, as an insult makes you sound pretty stupid (unless you are talking about my first wife)

I'm not referring at all to females being inferior. In fact, I can prove they are superior. All I'm saying is OYS is a female.

Everyone chill. This is going to be passed by both unions when it is said and done with. SWA might not have as many yea votes, but it will still pass.

AT will vote it in because they know that their career will be better in the long run.

SWA will vote it in because they will look it and say that sucks, but it is probably the best we can do even with such a disparity between contracts, companies, etc....

Again,
It will be approved by us AT guys..just remember this is the same pilot group that voted 89% on a contract I wouldn't feed to my mom's dog. Why the 89% vote yes? Answer...."because we are becoming SWA anyway." So again...this is the 10 AT guys on FI fighting this to arbitration. This thing will pass 89% again.

everyone go have a beer and enjoy the sunshine...this thing is over...happily.

I see people using the term "she" on here from time to time as a perceived insult. Do you guys think your Mother or Wife or Sister or whatever are somehow inferior humans or something, I mean really, come up with some other kind of more original insult, like maybe Jackwagon or something. She, as an insult makes you sound pretty stupid (unless you are talking about my first wife)

:beer:

Again,
It will be approved by us AT guys..just remember this is the same pilot group that voted 89% on a contract I wouldn't feed to my mom's dog. Why the 89% vote yes? Answer...."because we are becoming SWA anyway." So again...this is the 10 AT guys on FI fighting this to arbitration. This thing will pass 89% again.

everyone go have a beer and enjoy the sunshine...this thing is over...happily.

But PCL_128 said that SWA had nothing to do with AAI getting a new contract. And he is always right! :rolleyes:

Key words:
"I don't work for either company"

The haters have arrived- just wait a bit longer. I know, waiting sucks- but having loud opinions on rumors is beyond loser-mentality.
We've all had a chance to tell our NC our opinions. Now, we let go and see what they've come up with. And not rumors from the crowd that wants to kill the deal.

The 1%ers are entertaining- but this is our careers. Relax.

And haters, keep hatin' - it's a compliment

Everyone chill. This is going to be passed by both unions when it is said and done with. SWA might not have as many yea votes, but it will still pass.

AT will vote it in because they know that their career will be better in the long run.

SWA will vote it in because they will look it and say that sucks, but it is probably the best we can do even with such a disparity between contracts, companies, etc....
SWA will vote this in for sure. I bet 85%. AirTran guys.....Not so sure.

Hey, wavey, I'm no hater. I'm just trying to inject some reality and 3rd party observations here.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back