Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

momalley81

Done spillt mah beer...
This thread is not directed at the professional pilots of AirTran, it's directed at the unprofessional union leadership you have.

Thanks AirTran MEC for going to Dallas and then coming back to your pilots and misrepresenting the proposal to your constituents. Thank you for leaking information about the current agreement in principle and getting thousands of pilots spooled up unnecessarily so you can engage for the last time in petty ALPA politics and bull$hit. Thanks for considering yourself before your pilots. Thank you for your feeble attempt at screwing the deal and trying to measure your pilots' sentiment through a crude method - misrepresent the deal and see who's pissed. Thank you for showing my CEO what a bunch of amateurs you are. Thank you for revealing how ungrateful you are for your new found riches and guarantees if you agree to the deal. Thank you for demonstrating why our company, going back to the seventies, HATES ALPA and WILL NOT be bullied, bargained with nor intimidated by the DFR machine that is ALPA.

Your rumors and misstatements have spun people into the ceiling unnecessarily, all you had to do was wait. Wait for the process to work. Wait for final language and instead, you purposely tried to undermine the admirable work of your merger committee and my negotiating committee. Your team signs a deal - SIGNS THE DEAL - then you lawyer up with that DFR buffoon Dan "Crybaby" Katz and bring him to ATL? What is he there for, other than collecting $750/hour to convince you that he can get you more?

My friend at AirTran talks to me about the bs on your side of the tracks and I am appalled your pilots permit that level of BS. Is there NO leadership in MKE, MCO or ATL? You guys recall more people than I carry in a month. For fluck's sake, show me someone over there with a little integrity. I know plenty of AAI pilots and cannot fathom them allowing this crap to continue.

Stay classy ATN-MEC!

This thread is not directed at the professional pilots of AirTran, it's directed at the unprofessional union leadership you have.

Thanks AirTran MEC for going to Dallas and then coming back to your pilots and misrepresenting the proposal to your constituents. Thank you for leaking information about the current agreement in principle and getting thousands of pilots spooled up unnecessarily so you can engage for the last time in petty ALPA politics and bull$hit. Thanks for considering yourself before your pilots. Thank you for your feeble attempt at screwing the deal and trying to measure your pilots' sentiment through a crude method - misrepresent the deal and see who's pissed. Thank you for showing my CEO what a bunch of amateurs you are. Thank you for revealing how ungrateful you are for your new found riches and guarantees if you agree to the deal. Thank you for demonstrating why our company, going back to the seventies, HATES ALPA and WILL NOT be bullied, bargained with nor intimidated by the DFR machine that is ALPA.

Your rumors and misstatements have spun people into the ceiling unnecessarily, all you had to do was wait. Wait for the process to work. Wait for final language and instead, you purposely tried to undermine the admirable work of your merger committee and my negotiating committee. Your team signs a deal - SIGNS THE DEAL - then you lawyer up with that DFR buffoon Dan "Crybaby" Katz and bring him to ATL? What is he there for, other than collecting $750/hour to convince you that he can get you more?

My friend at AirTran talks to me about the bs on your side of the tracks and I am appalled your pilots permit that level of BS. Is there NO leadership in MKE, MCO or ATL? You guys recall more people than I carry in a month. For fluck's sake, show me someone over there with a little integrity. I know plenty of AAI pilots and cannot fathom them allowing this crap to continue.

Stay classy ATN-MEC!

Says the guy trying to put his own spin out there on a public web board.

The “deal” is a POS and should never had made it out of the room. Now some of the MEC are doing what they were elected to do. Thirty percent loss of seniority with a false fence is unacceptable! That is a 5 year loss.

the “deal” is a pos and should never had made it out of the room. Now some of the mec are doing what they were elected to do. Thirty percent loss of seniority with a false fence is unacceptable! That is a 5 year loss.
bingoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!we have a winner!!!

You should have the patience to just let this go to arbitration to get a fair deal.

You are trying to coerce the AT guys into accepting a "Bad Deal" , by holding
the "Nuclear Option" over their heads.

Even after any deal is agreed to, the AT pilots can sue for a better deal
because of the threats by SW.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back